Chapter 15) Rush

Midnight.
Yes, Midnight.

A figure ran through the night. Jumping from roof to roof. Who is this figure, well it's none other than Silverspark. Bet you're wondering, Why is Carol back in her old P.O.I.N.T outfit in the middle of the night? Heh heh, to save Rad and Enid, of course. The place that they went to is a farmiliar place Carol knows. It's where a formal 'friend' lives.

She came to the edge of the beach. Nobody was there, of course, so the looked out into the ocean. Then, she started going over the water. Yep, she glided over the water. Thoughts swarmed her head

I-I don't wanna see him again. I have to, I have to. They're teens for crying out loud, who knows what he'll do to them. Then a flashback swarmed her.
————————————————————
"So Carol, want to explain?" Laserblast said with a few photos on the table. Silverspark and Laserblast were in a room. Just the two of them.

"I-I-I" Silverspark wanted to speak up, but couldn't. She didn't have an excuse for those photos. It was her and a villain, hanging out together.

"God Silver. I thought you were with us, not going dark." Laserblast continued on. "You're a dissapointment. You were good in the beginning, but this! If the team sees this, you're dead."

She was crying at this point. One day she knew they would find out, but she didn't want Laserblast to figure out, like this. They've been dating for a few months now. She was starting to forget about him, but Laserblast just bringing it up made it worse.

Laserblast smirked. "Don't cry now. I could tell them about this, or you could listen to what I have to say." Silverspark looked up, tears still formed in her eyes. She nodded her head. She would do anything to make sure the team didn't figure out about this. Anything. 

"I've been testing some things out in my lab, and you could help with one specific test. If you help out with that, this blackmail would dissapear and they'll never know. Not even Eugene. You were dating this villain at the same time you were dating Eugene. Him figuring out you were double dating would crush him." Laserblast continued on with a villainous tone in his voice.

Silverspark banged her hand onto the table. "NEVER tell Eugene," she sighed. "Fine. I'll follow along with your tests, just get rid of those photos."

Laserblast gave a glare along with a smirk, then lasered the photos. They burned and turned into ashes. They were gone. The photos were gone. No more proof. He grabbed Silverspark's hand and took her out of the building.

They jumped from building to building until they reached a doughnut shop. (authors note: i sorta forgot what the shop was or if it even had a name so for the sake of the story it's kRiSpY kReem; also i can't spell) It was late at night, so the shop was closed. Laserblast grabbed out a key and unlocked the door. He went behind the counter and pressed a secret button that revealed a staircase leading underground.

He took her down the staircase that led to a lab. The lab had a lot of potions scattered around the place. There was a testing chaimber and a brewing station as well. It had a wall that was filled with different kinds of ingredients. Cases were scattered over the ground. One that was opened up was full of glorbs, some being a green colored ore while some were a purple colored orb. Papers scattered on bulletin boards and all over the main desk. There was a big monitor with 6 different screens, all filled up with documents and photos.