Chapter 14) Aqua

aqua = water
okay?
.okay.

>> Nobody's POV <<
Location: Creepy Island

Rad & Enid continued swimming over to the unknown island. It's a really sketchy island because it's not avaliable in that maps app on your phone, so that's extra sketchy.

As they reached the island, the were desperate for water. Yeah yeah, they swam in a bunch of water, but that's salt water (and lemme be real, who would drink that?).

"R-Rad." Enid said dehydrated.
"Y-Yeah?" Rad resounded, also dehydrated.
"You alive?"
"Yea"
"Do you have any aqua?"
"E-Enid this isn't Spanish."
"Do you have any?!"
"No. We just swam in some."
"That's salt water."
"Yeah. Let's just save KO & then get some water."
"K."

They got up tiredly, but continued their mission to save KO. Little do they know he's at the plaza waiting for them right now.

————————————————————
"So, I heard Rad and Enid weren't at the plaza today."
"Yeah."

KO and Carol day at the table quietly eating spaghetti. They've barely talked together or made eye contact ever since returning home. Carol was still a little mad at KO, but she was still a little panicked after the incident at P.P.A.

KO was still dinged off at her for keeping that stuff away. He wanted to scream at her, rage at her, so anything he could do to show his mom how he feels about her lying about all this stuff for years.

"M-mom." KO muttured
Carol looked up from her bowl of spagetti and looked at KO. "Yes KO?"

KO started looking down again. He was afraid to ask her. Afraid to see what questions she'll ask, and the answers that lie before him. Well, if they're real answers.

"H-how did you know I was at P.O.I.N.T. Prep the other day, r-rather than the news."

Carol just sat there for a bit. She didn't no what to say. She didn't have an excuse. She was already up in Neo Riot City when it happened. She could always say she was watching the news, but that was a terrible excuse. She knew KO wanted the truth. The real one.

She sighed. "Fine. The whole thing was being recorded by a student at P.O.I.N.T. Prep. I started watching it and after seeing you in danger, I knew I had to do something."

KO just sat there and listened to what she had to say. He did believe it. He knew it was the truth, and if it wasn't... Well he'll figure it all out in the end.

"I decided to disguise myself as a mysterious figure so I wouldn't be noticed by anyone there, but at the end... I sorta blew it in the end. Foxtail knew." She continued.

"I left the place after giving you back to Rad and Enid, and hoped you would return home with them, but you were gone for hours. I don't know where you, Rad, and Enid went, but I want you to tell me. I'm your morher and I need to know where you go."

KO sighed, Do I really want to tell her. He thought. He shook his head, looked at his mom, and with a serious tone responded, "How can I trust you after you lied about who my dad is, what your true past is, and what I really am?" Then he started ranting.

"I don't even know who to trust anymore for crying out loud! Where are Rad and Enid, I don't know! They probably jumped out of P.O.I.N.T. Prep with me for all I know!" Last place I know where they could be is a big factory in the middle of the ocean. Why didn't you decide to come in as yourself anyway? I already know that you're still working for P.O.I.N.T. and so do they, so it's not a big secret anymore."

Carol sighed, "KO I'm sorry, but sometimes the truth is dangerous, even for you. Now..." She picked up KO and brought him to his bed. "It's time for you to get some sleep. It's already 8:30."

Carol tucked KO in and started going down the ladder, when she heard him speak again. "Mom. Either you or someone else is going to tell me one day. You keep that in mind."

"Yes I 'will' KO." She said sarcastically. Carol hoped it would be out of his mind sooner or later. He just better not go out, again...

She turned out the lights in the main room, and headed over to her office. Carol hit a button on her desk that revealed a secret area, showing off her old P.O.I.N.T. suit. Well Carol, you can't just leave them there. She thought to herself.
————————————————————
Rad and Enid started walking over to the front of the building. There was a huge, metal door, along with a doorbell.

"Okay Rad, don't be an imbecile. Don't ring the do-" Enid was cut off with the doorbell ringing.

"Oops..." Rad said.

They heard a clicking noise, and then the floor opened. Enid looked over to Rad. She slapped her face, and then they fell into the building.

"Double oops" Rad's voice echoed.
————————————————————
I had no inspiration, but this book has been on a few months of a hiatus, so this is a really sheety chapter. Sorry about that, but at least it's something.

Since I haven't wrote in months, I had to re-read this whole book. Luckily I wasn't doing anything today (thanks to the stupid sun burning me) I was able to read it all this morning and write in the car, WOO!

Anyhoo, chapters will be up slow. I have a really good idea for a second book, but idk where I'm taking this story yet 😂 If there wasn't gonna be a second book, then I might just write a new Ok KO story or some other fandom story. I have to finish up my other books too .—.

Hope you liked this super short chapter (994 words rn) and I'll be semi-on here!