Chapter 9) Corruption

Authors Note) IF YOU HAD THE BOOK ON NOTIFICATIONS I ACCIDENTLY PUBLISHED IT EARLY! I'M SORRY I HIT A BUTTON THAT POPPED UP, AND IT PUBLISHED 😂

KO's POV

I stared up in shock. I couldn't believe what was happening. I dropped to my knees. And started studdering,

"T-t-t-TKO?!"

TKO was flying in mid-air in his house. Surrounded by green aura. His eyes were completely a light green, semi-white, but that got corrupted by dark green.

He looked at me, before dissapears he, he scream-whispered,

"dlǝɐsǝ..."

Then he dissapeared. All that was left was a green light that circled around the room. It was sparking green as well, so I hid under a table. Didn't wanna get shocked. The light was basicallh a green line, but it was glowing, sparking, and bright. It's illuminated the whole room.

It flew out, and so I ran after it. It was outside his house in the front, it zoomed around, and right into the screen, and then the light dissapeared as well. I started to bang on the glass.

It was no use. Chip basically won control over me. Wait, he he won control over me, why would TKO rein control...?
————————————————————
Rad's POV

God dangit. I get out of my prison, back to my crush, and now KO gets shot with a glorb? Oh no. KO got shot with a glorb. He fell to the ground, and was now surrounded in a green aura.

I looked over at Chip, who had a psycho look on his face. His eyes were full green, and his smile, was lookin' very evil.

It took me a second to realize, but Chip lost his control. The green aura went out of his eyes, and he put down his arm. I looked over at KO, and he was sparking with green energy. I start running over to him, but Enid grabs my arm, and tugs me back.

"Rad. No. It's to dangerous."
"But Eni-"
"NO BUTS!"

I sighed, and started crying. Yea, I know. Crying. Big word for me to use. Even though I barely use it, here's your one time chance to hear me use it.

I looked at Chip, and he looked back with a shocked face. His eyes weren't green anymore, and his canon wasn't sparking green. He powered down. Enid marches over to him, and grabbed him from the shoulders, and picked him up.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO OUR FRIEND?!" She yelled at him. Chip just stared at her in shock, and horror.

"H-how..."
"HOW WHAT?!?"
"H-how was y-y-your friend able to get out of the hypnotizing..?"
"Hypnotizing..." she dropped him.

What did he mean by, hyonotizing...?
————————————————————
Enid's POV

I dropped Chip Damage, and looked at KO with deep breaths. I was basically having a panic attack. N-no... He can't be. I thought to myself many times.

What I read on that one website kept repeating through my head...

'If you use a glorb for a villains gain, never activate a glorb when in use with a turbo side. This could activate negative consequences involving major destruction.'

"Oh dear god..." I said out loud. Rad stared at me, with shookness in his eyes.

"E-Enid.. What's gonna happen to him...?"
"I don't know, but trust me... After this, avoid KO... It's for the best." Rad was confused. And looked away from me in vain.