Chapter 8) Secrets Lied At POINT

Enid's P.O.V.
Location - POINT Prep Academy

*present day ; a few hours later*

Me, Rad, and KO were running down the hallways. We passed by a ton of classrooms, lockers, and dormrooms. We finally made it to the biggest room at the end of the hall, and ran inside. I slammed the door shut, and started sweating like crazy.

If you're wondering what happened, just watch mystery slee- nope nope nope. Not gonna make the mistake a lot of others did in this book.

... 🤦🏼‍♀️

Okay... Long story short, KO and Rad came to POINT Prep, Elodie said some stuff to KO, we followed Elodie to a "Special Class" She 'had to attend,' got caught in drama, saw what Chip Damage was doing, and ran back here.

That's basically it.

After a while of talking about if Chip Damage is evil or good, all of us being on both sides, ( I'm secretly full evil side ) we went to sleep. KO and Rad slept on the ground, and I slept on the bed.

Well... I didn't sleep that much. I was mostly searching up the thing that KO told me to reasearch. Glorbs, I think it was. Pretty sure.

I stared scrolling through the internet, and I couldn't find anything on glorb, not even pictures!

I gave up after 15 minutes of searching, and sat my phone down on it's charger. I grabbed the photo, that was now out of it's frame, and stared at it.

If POINT messes with any of my friends, they will pay.

I started to repeat that in my head a few times, and then I started dozing off. I thought about some stuff. Mostly Elodie though.

In the beginning, she 'faked' our friendship, then we fought, then we were rivals at POINT for a bit, and now were....

'Friends.'

To be honest... I don't trust her. Not at all. And I know, she's been here for many years, she must have been using those glorbs for a while, and I bet she did.

I almost fell asleep, and then my phone turned on.

"I thought I turned it off..?" I whispered to myself. I looked over and saw it was glowing a bright pinkish-red color. I reached over for it, and it started sparking. I shot my hand back over to my side, and stared at it.

After like a minute or two of it doing that, it turned off.

Is this gonna be like that one Disney Channel movie?

I grabbed it, and it was hot. Like burning hot. I turned it on, and it mostly looked the same. It was like nothing ever happened to it. I opened it up, and I was shocked on what I saw.

Everything for Glorbs was there. Photos, websites, everything! It was all there now!

I started scrolling through the internet until I found a page,

All About Glorbs! A Villain's Guide To Using Them.

I clicked on the page as soon as I could, and started reading it.

Part 1: Description

Glorbs are a powerful orb that can be used for robots, power ups, and for villains gain.

For Robots: Used to power them up, without them, they can be powerless

For Powerups: To "powerup" a hero. They will never know it's for your own cause.