Chapter 2) Mysteries

Wait up!
What do you want?
I wanna show you something I did baby.
Okay.
And she followed along...

"Who do you keep talking to on the phone, and why do you try to hide it from me?" KO asked his mom.

Carol just was quiet. She knows who she was talking to, and she knows why she was trying to hide it. She couldn't tell anyone, not even the person she loves deeply. Gar.

She just ignored what she said and kept driving. When she was half way home, she brought up a different topic.
"So honey, how was work tod-"
"Why can't you talk to me about this! You always get off topic when I bring up any of this crap!"
"KO! Language!" She yelled back. She banned any bad words, and crap, from being used in the house. It just brings back memories.

"I don't give a crap about language! You never tell me anything anymore! How can I be even sure you tell me the truth!"
"KO! Ugh! Fine... I'll tell you."
KO was just silent. Carol knew her son wanted to know the answers to his questions, and she did lie for all the private ones, like who was his dad, and who was she talking to, and other stuff.

"I was talking to... An old friend. Her name was Kayla. I was discussing on her husband and how he wasn't with her anymore." She lied to KO. She promised to the girl she was talking to she wouldn't tell anyone that they still talked.

"Okay...." KO did believe her, but he also didn't. He never heard her mom mention a girl named Kayla. He hated how she kept stuff from him. When they got home, he ran inside, and locked himself in his room. He grabbed blankets from his closet, and isolated himself in them. After he did that, he went into his mind. Back to where TKO was located...

>> In The Mind <<

When KO walked into the mind, it was very loud. Music was blaring, and there was a small fire.     "AHH!" KO yelled when he saw the fire. He backed up from the fire, and summoned a bucket. He did the smartest thing, and put out the fire.

KO ignored the rest of the destruction outside TKO's house, and just went inside. Well... He was gonna knock, but the door was broken.
"TKO? What's up and why is this music so loud?!" KO asked while turning down his music. TKO just ignored him.
"Hey!" KO said booping his nose. "Why are you ignoring me :3"
"Tsk." TKO said. He was in a bad mood, and KO was making it worse. KO just sat on his bed and waited.
"Are you mad? Is that why your punching bag is on the floor in shreads." KO asked.
"Ugh! Can you ever not me in my business these days!" TKO ranted, while turning up his P.A.T.D. Music on his phone.

"Just tell me what's wrong! I'll give you spagetti."
After that, he tosses off his headphones, and just flopped back down on his bed.
"I'm annoyed. Carol isn't telling us anything, and I know she's keeping stuff from us. It just makes me so p-UGH!" Then he shot a purple powerfist into the roof, causing bricks to fall on him.
"Ow..."

KO got rid of the bricks and continued the talk.
"Well maybe we can ask her the qu-"
"KO! She won't tell us anything! Just give it up!"
It was quiet for a moment.

"Well maybe Shadowy Figure knows..."

"KO.... I hate that guy. He made me, and I know it."
"Well maybe he didn't! Maybe he's hiding something from us." KO said.
"UGH! Fine, I'll do it -"
"Yay!" KO said.
"IF! I get to be in control. Because PKO didn't work well in the end.." he said annoyingly.
"Fine.... But you have to ask the questions I tell you." KO said