Chapter32

Nik

I hope this turns out well fingers crossed. If Max didn't like this then I was screwed.
He had gone in early to work which gave me a chance to put this quickly together. Thankfully, I had my mum and sister helping. They knew what to do.

"Everything fine?" I reply the person I was talking to on phone

"Yes Mr.Starlinsky ,everything is fine, just like you wanted.

" Everything should be on point" I stress

"Everything is according to your liking" the reply

" Okay, thank you" I reply. I hang up and call Max.

"Hey " he replies breathlessly...
Every time we spoke on the phone,he sounded like a dream,a living fantasy. I was so crazy about him it wasn't even funny. He was staying with me and I wouldn't give that up for anything. We woke up everyday, had breakfast together which was amazing, I tried dropping him off at work one morning and it didn't go well. Someone alerted the paparazzi or something and Max hated all the attention and it wasn't good for his practice.

"All ready for our dinner tonight?" I ask him

"Yeah, I got your package. Why did you send me what to wear? He asks

" Can't I spoil the man I'm crazy about?" I ask

"Anytime baby" he replies

"I can't wait to see you, the driver will pick you at exactly 6;00pm" I remind him

"Can't wait to see you too,I'll be ready" he replies and hangs up.

This better turn out well. I had my sister and my mum help me on this and believe it or not, I was terrified. I hope he loves the surprise.

Later that evening

Dressed in my well fitting tuxedo, I adjusted my bow tie and stood staring at the entrance. Max would be here any minute. I requested the driver to give him a blindfold to wear.
As soon as the car pulls up, i go down the steps and wait for the car to park.

When the chauffeur opens the door for him and he gets out tentatively, he says,

"Have we reached?"

I step closer to him and just admire him. He looks so handsome in his tuxedo, his hair styled in a flattering fashion and he is excited. I can feel it.

"Hello sweetheart" I whisper kissing his cheek.

"Nik? I'm here" he says trying to find me

I take his hands firmly in mine and tell him to follow my instructions. We go up the steps and I stop him.

"This is the surprise, I hope you like it" I say putting a box in his hand.

"Can I take off the blindfold?" He asks

I take in a deep breathe and say,

"Yes,take it off" I say

He holds my hand in his tight then pulls off the blindfold. He blinks abit and then takes a look at the structure before him.
He steps back and looks at the house from an angle.

"This is beautiful! Its amazing, I love it!" He exclaims

"You love it?" I ask

"Yes, I love the design and best of all, it has a lot of space with beautiful plants and lots of green trees, I could live here!" He says excitedly

"Open the box Max" I smile at him.
He remembers to look at the box in his hand and opens it to find a gleaming key inside. He looks back up at me startled.

"Oh my God! Did you? Is this our house?" He asks his eyes suspiciously moist

"Yes. Its only thirty minutes from the Silver Phoenix and its in top condition. Its very homely and I thought we could live here, build a life" I say

"I really love it Nik. You're so thoughtful and you care about my feelings and everything I care about. You knew I couldn't imagine leaving my house, so you found a place close to it so we can live together, what did I do to deserve you?" He asks tears running down his face.

"I love you Maximilian, I really love you and I'd do anything for you" I say wiping his tears away

He hugs me really tight and says what I've wanted to hear for a long time.

"I love you Nik, I've really fallen in love you, how could I not, if I had a chance,I'd marry you allover again" he says

"Are you sure?" I ask

"Absolutely!" He replies

"I want to show you something, come inside" I say

He gets the key and opens the door. He woows at everything in the house. The beautiful winding stair case, the big open kitchen, the dinning room and the big rooms. He goes from room to room excited.

"Thank you for this, I have something for you" he says

He checks his pockets and pulls out a tiny box and opens it. He pulls out two silver bands and looks at me.

"I'm sorry I said I didn't feel married to you, I got us rings " he says offering me one.

"Can you hold them for a minute?" I say leading him to a closed door.

"Okay" he says confused.

I knock on the door and the door is opened and we step inside. It is dark and we blink our eyes to adjust to the darkness.

"What's going on here? It so dark!" He says

Before he can even react, lights flood the room and shouts of "surprise!" Ring out.

Max turns back and looks back at me then back at the guests. The very well dressed guest and the room is beautifully decorated. Their is a white carpet leading to a make shift altar, chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, beautifully decorated tables and lots of flowers. Just perfect!

"Nik, what is all this?" He asks

"Well, someone said he didn't feel married to me" I reply with a smile

"Sorry" he mumbles

"Its okay sweetheart, that's why I'm going to marry you allover again" I say

"You want to marry me again?" He asks shyly

"Yes, everyone's here, let's do this, I also invited someone special" I tell him holding his hand in mine.

"Who?" He asks curiously

"Hi Max Darling" she says when he turns to the direction I pointed out to him

"Nanny!" He exclaims hugging her, 'I missed you " he says

"I wouldn't miss this for the world" she replies and gives him one last hug

"Thank you" he replies swiping his eyes and taking my hand once again.
The guests stand up as we walk down the aisle to the altar.

.....you may now kiss each other" the pastor says as we lean and kiss each other.

We face our family and friends as we have dinner. We even got gifts and house warming presents.

When its time for our first dance, I take Max into my arms and kiss him deeply as we slow dance. I lean in and kiss him deeply amidst the teasing and catcalls of everyone. My breathe hitches and I bury my face in his neck. He holds me back tighter as the other couples join us.

"This was beautiful" he says placing tiny kisses on my neck that send thrills down my back.

"I know, better than our wedding day" I reply

"Only one thing missing, our wedding night" he whispers

"Let's get out
of here" I groan pulling him closer and crushing him tighter to me.

"But..but" he tries to say...

"I don't care, let's go" I say kissing him and pulling him away from the reception.

Don't forget to vote and comment... Thank you for reading.