Chapter 27

Nik

The next day

So after the awkward dinner and the row Valerian and Daniel had last night,all our fingers were crossed that the proposal would go well. After all,it was the actual reason we came here. We all just wanted a happy ending besides,my Max had put in a lot of work trying to help with the planning and what not. I didn't want his efforts to go to waste.

Meanwhile, Max and I decided to take advantage of this free time and spend it together.
Right now, I was waiting for Max to come out so we could go explore the town. I was already dressed and we should have been on the way but we got delayed,actually Max delayed us.

I woke up moaning, feeling a sweet sensation and to my utter shock and pleasure, Max had his head buried under the covers sucking me off and stroking me, i groaned loudly when he particularly sucks me hard and runs his mouth up and down and I just had to throw the covers off and look at him. My body burning with fever of need, I stretched my hand and slowly dragged my fingers,trembling, through his hair. I was trying to convey the pleasure I felt from his actions..the sheer bliss of having him like this, being woken up... He just  smiled at me and says,

"Morning, I brought breakfast" he says and goes back to sucking the life out of me as I groan and thrush around trying not to loose it too soon.
He sucks and licks my cock occasionally running his hands up my chest and rubbing my nipples as i hold his fingers tight in my hair, dragging his palm down to my lips as I press kisses on it, desperate for release.

"Max please" I groan looking at him pleadingly, my eyes begging for release but he's holding the base of my cock hard so I won't come.

"I'm not done serving you breakfast" he says saucily

"Damn ..." I say on a sigh as he leans up and takes my mouth in a hard kiss. I hold tight trying to convey my need to him, thrusting my hips up blindly,kissing him feverishly, but he smirks and pulls away.
I groan at the loss and reach out for him but he walks away towards the other side of the bed and grabs lube and a condom.
He slicks me up slowly taking his time as I reign in my desire for him. He rolls the condom on slowly and then kneels over me and straddles my lap. He takes me in at one go and I groan moaning at the sensation of his tight channel gripping me.

"You're killing me" I whisper from the sheer pleasure. He goes slowly up and down as I feel my body ignite with every stroke. He leans down and kisses me each time, gyrating his hips and lighting a fire inside me that needs to be stoked.
When he falters, I grab his hips tight and thrust into him mindlessly as he holds onto me tight, hands around my neck,head thrown back as I thrust into him in short fast hard strokes. I feel him shudder and follow him into oblivion.
Our bodies still shaking from the after shocks, I slowly pull out of him and hold him tight against my chest kissing his damp forehead.

"Wow! Breakfast huh?" I say

"Yeah" he replies sleepily as I pull the covers over both of us and he sleeps. But I can't sleep, I keep staring at him as he sleeps, my heart beating frantically in my chest. I wasn't just falling for him I realise. I wasn't just half in love with him. I was inlove with Max!
I couldn't even start to tell him right now. We were just getting to a good place and I had to work hard to get him to love me back.
Being near him,having him in my arms like this,watching him work, take care of his animals, wanting to be around him, feeling jealous over him, it all made sense.
I was in love with him. I hold him tighter and swear to do everything in my power to win him over.

Presently

"Max! Come outside already" I shout into the bedroom

"Coming, I'm here" he says grabbing his phone and wearing his leather sandals.