Chapter 25

NIK

I feel a head on my chest and i turn and smile and hold him closer. He looks so amazing. I lean down and kiss his forehead as he snuggles deeper into my chest.
I grab my phone and quickly send a message to the chef to ask if breakfast was ready. Max stirs awake and he blinks his eyes open and looks up at me with smile.

"Morning" he whispers back with a smile

I pull him up and kiss those addictive lips.

"Would you like breakfast in bed" I ask after pulling away and running my fingers through his hair.

"Well, what if I want you to feed me instead?" He asks biting his lower lip

"Anything you want" I say back as he laughs and shrieks when I grab him out of bed as he chuckles laughing,wrapping his legs around my waist.

I carry him to the kitchen and put him at the table and he sees the spread on the table...

"Oh my! All this? I need to move in with you, this food is so good, can I meet the chef?" He rumbles on stuffing more food into his mouth.

"What?" He asks when he notices that i am quiet,

"Would you move in if I asked?" I say

He looks at me wide eyed, " I..uhhh, I don't know " he says back.

"Its fine, forget it, let's enjoy breakfast, what are you doing today?" I ask instead
'Spend the day with me,pretty please?" I ask

"I have an appointment I can't ignore, there is this puppy they are bringing in, besides don't you have work Mr.CEO of starlinksy Group of Companies?" He asks

"What's the use of being CEO if I can't take time off to spend with you" I say kissing him across the table. He grabs my head closer and kisses me back.

"Are you trying to seduce me? " he whispers against my lips

"Is it working?" I say back against his lips

"Hell yes, want to shower?" He asks me

"Yeah....." I say smiling and grabbing his hand and grabbing a glass of water with ice.

He gets in first and turns on the shower as I drain my glass of water and leave the ice cubes clinking at the bottom.
His back is turned to me as he shampoos his hair. I grab an ice cube and step behind him and press my body flush against him.
I take the ice cube and run it slowly down his chest as he hisses and moans.
I continue running it over his nipples,down his flat stomach as I place tiny lingering kisses along his neck.
He moans and throws his head back when I hold the ice in myhand and stroke it over his cock. He holds me tight as I stroke him faster. He turns his head to the side and catches my lips in a lingering hot kiss as I kiss him back.
He cums in slow shudders as I press him back against the wall and enter him slowly and set and slow relentless pace that has us both gasping and moaning lost in the absolute pleasure.
I hold him tight as I feel the shudders rocking my body.

We come together in exploding little shocks as Max turns around and buries his face in shoulder as I hold him close.

"You're killing me" he says

"You won't spend the day with me" I complain

"Later Nik, Doctor Max has to keep this appointment" he says grabbing a towel and drying off. I grab a towel and follow suit drying off myself.

We head to my closet and he picks out a few clothes and I select just jeans and a tee because i was staying in today.
I could get used to this I think.

Max still has an hour to go so we are lying on the couch making out. He pulls away and tries to get up.

"Nik, I really gotta go, I'll see you later" he says smiling and trying to turn his face away but I hold his jaw firm and kiss him hard. I pull away and smirk at him.

"I'll drop you off, just a few more minutes, i am addicted to your lips" I say

"Only my lips?" He asks wrapping his arms around my neck,lying on top of me and putting his lips on mine. He kisses me hard and I'm breathless by the time he pulls away.

"See you later" he says grabbing his keys and running to the door.
He tricked me! That sneaky....!

"Max! Come back here" I say running after him

"Noooo! You just want to kiss me" he replies getting in the elevator to the parking lot"

I just laugh and follow him downstairs. He quickly gets in his car and waves back at me.

"Bye!" He says...
I laugh and shake my head and go back to my house.
I find missed calls from Valerian. He must be calling about the getaway he was planning to propose to his partner.
I immediately dial him back, and the first thing he says is,

"Imagine my shock when I heard you didn't come in to work today" he teases

"I was with Max, I just wanted to spend time with him" I say

"You sound so happy, please bring him along for the getaway. Can I talk to him? Is he there with you?" Valerian asks

"No, he went to work, you know he's a doctor, he has a client bringing in a puppy" I say

"Oh, the sweet adorable puppy chronicles and its equally handsome owner. Every one was going crazy over that post on Max's Instagram" Valerian says

"Wait what? The owner of the puppy is a handsome guy?" I asked

"Yes" Valerian says. I hung up and quickly go and check Max's page for this supposed puppy and its handsome owner.

Oh I knew all about people going crazy over hot guys and adorable puppies. My jealously was hitting the roof when I actually saw the pictures and the thousands of likes they got with Max posing with the adorable puppy and the owner. Max in his doctor's clothes.

Without even thinking, I get my car keys and go to his work place. I get in and find the place busy and head to the treatment room. I see Max in the corner carrying a puppy and giving it to the owner.
He strokes the puppy and the owner is busy talking to Max.

I go over and stand in front of him. Before he can even say anything, I kiss him and tighten my arms around him as he kisses me back. He pulls away blushing and turns to his client who is looking at us wide eyed.

"I'm sorry for that" Max says glaring at me

"Its fine" the client says waving it off
Max drags me to his office.

"Nik! What was that about?" He says

"I was dying of jealously okay, you didn't tell me you have handsome clients who you post on your Instagram" I say grudgingly

"Oh shut up you jealous thing" he says leaning up to kiss me, 'now go home and let me work, I'm crazy about you,okay" he says laughing

"Okay, fine, I just came to invite you for a getaway, will you come with me?" I ask

"I'd love to" he says

"I can't wait" I say hugging him and heading home.

If you liked this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment.