32

9 Months

I was now close to my due date, the doctor has several times went through the procedure with me. I tried to act brave but deep down I was so terrified I couldn't sleep at night. My morning sickness has finally stopped at eight months, I started to doubt myself as a mother, as a wife and as someone who could even take care of two children. I tossed and turned that night. When I still couldn't get to sleep I quietly slid out from Blake's comforting grip and decided to take a walk around the castle.

Suddenly , I felt a sharp piercing pain run through my back and lower belly, I gripped my belly and breathed out in excruciating pain. The pain went away a few moments later and I decided to walk back quickly to our chambers. Blake was still in the same position as I left him, thankfully that meant he didn't hear anything. I slid back under the covers and slowly pulled myself up to a sitting position, I guess I'm going to sleep like this tonight. I began to drift slowly off to sleep when the pain came back again; this time I couldn't hold it in so I screamed out.

Blake jumped from his sleep and looked at me worried and confused.

" Brianna ? Are you alright ?" He asked.

I shook my head and sadly another stabbing pain followed, I gripped the sheets on the bed as I tried to focus on anything else that didn't involve pain. I saw Blake get out of bed and come to my side, he held my hand for reassurance and said he will get the doctor to make sure the children were safe. I acted brave and nodded for him to go, as soon as he left a pool of water gushed down my legs. I vaguely remember Blake's mother explaining the process in the most blunt way possible.

I know she meant well but damn I was not looking forward to two children coming out of me. Again I gasped as I gripped the sheets, I began to try and calm myself down but it was worse than anything I ever felt. I remember being praised as a young child for being a strong and someone who had a strong pain tolerance, but fucking hell it was horrendous.

A few moments later Blake came rushing in with the doctor , Suha and his mother in tail. By this point I was trying to forget the pain, thankfully I had Blake next to me, he held my hand whilst he knelt beside the bed. The doctor was talking nonsense but I guess it must of made sense to the others because a few moments later Blake picked me up, whilst still dripping wet to the master bedroom that was next to ours. A couple of maids were setting up, so when they saw Blake carting me in, they had a clean silk rose gold nightdress on standby.

" Brianna , I want you to stand up for a few seconds for me whilst the maids remove your dress, so they can put on a clean one" said Blake. I began to whimper but complied as I held on to Blake. After I was ready they placed me on the bed and the doctor asked me to spread my legs to see if the babies were crowning. And to his surprise he said that my contractions were fast approaching and I needed to begin to push in the next few minutes. Panic took over me and I began to shake and stumble over my words. I gripped Blake's hand with all my might, I wanted him to break his fucking fingers.

" I c-can't b-blaaaaaaah" I screamed as I felt a jolt of pain.

" Brianna I need you to push now!" Said Dr Andrew. I shook my head and began to refuse , I could see just about Suha cowering at every scream I made, his mother held her in a comforting hug and she buried her head. I turned my attention to Blake who was trying to get out my grip but then hold me as a way of showing comfort and love, I faintly smiled as a way to show I am grateful for him being here but before I could thank him I felt the head slowly coming through. I groaned and pulled my head back in pain.

" Brianna I want you push and this time as hard as you can I can see the head coming though, after that take a few breaths and then push again and there you first child is to be born" he instructed.

" It hurts!" I said weakly as sweat formed on my forehead. Blake nodded and reassured me once more and then got a flannel to cool me down. Thankfully it worked and I began to calm down. I began to push one last time and there it was a crying screeching loudly underneath me, I began to well up and cry I located the cry and then Blake lifted our son to my chest; the umbilical cord still attached.

" Blake your majesty do you want to do the honours and cut the cord?" Said Dr Andrew. Blake nodded and took the scissors and cut the cord. He quickly took the baby from me when he saw me bite down my teeth when a tremor of pain shot through my body. I groaned and began to scream again. Blake gave the baby to a maid who was standing by with a towel.

" Blake ?" I said looking at him confused.

" Brianna the baby is safe we need you to focus in delivering our second child" he said. I nodded and focused on getting over and done with this, I started to get frustrated at the pain and began to cuss out loud. His mother gasped at my 'insolence' but I can Garinger you she didn't sing and dance when she had a baby pushing through her freaking vagina. I grab to push and push and on the third push I heard the same crying of my baby. Again I began to tear up as I let out a big sigh. The doctor put the baby on my chest when he said it was a healthy girl.

" You did it my love! We have a baby girl and a baby boy!" Said Blake as he started to cry floods of tears. He pulled me in a long embrace and kissed me over and over again. Suha and his mother came to my side and congratulated me. I thanked them and looked at Dr Andrew who was standing there shyly, I ushered for him to come over and when he did I gave him the biggest hug I gave anyone, because without him I wouldn't have my children safe and sound with me. I thanked him whilst he brushed it off as 'it was his duty'.

Thirty minutes later I was cleaned up and had 'birthed the placenta' , Dr Andrew checked up on me one more time to see my vitals were in check. I hadn't fully seen my children but I knew they were safe with Blake and the rest of the family. I sat on the bed and now I wore an emerald green silky dress that complimented my skin and body.  I sat there patiently waiting for them to come in, and there they were. Blake was holding our son and Suha was holding my daughter. I began to tear up once they were placed on my chest, they were both sound asleep, I smiled and cooed at them and I swear they both smiled.

" Blake look they are smiling" I said. He smirked and agreed. Suha and his mother left us in private and we both just sat there and watched our children sleep. Both of them had jet black hair and their skin oozed honey and coco. I smirked and said a funny but petty remark.

" Blake aha black features are powerful they overtook yours" I smirked. He looked at me then at the babies before huffing and rolling his eyes. He started to laugh and agreed with me.

" But they have your button nose" I complimented.

" Yes they do, don't they!" He smiled.

" Blake have you thought of what to name them because since they popped out of me I would like to name one of our children" I said smiling whilst slowly ignoring the hot fizzling pain that was through my privates. He smiled and agreed and then sat there thinking.

" I got a name , I would like to name our daughter and you can name our son" he suggested. I nodded and that's when he said the most cute name I heard.

" Christabel!" He smiled. I let out an ecstatic , cry and laugh all at the same time. It was so amazing and befitting for her. I nodded and said it was perfect.

" I want our son to be named Jeremiah" I suggested. He grinned and said that it was perfect as well. And that was it , we were finally happy, less stressed and not one but two children blessing our world. I knew Blake was changing and I was so grateful to be the one to support him in his journey and grow as a man.

" I love you" I said out of the blue, his neck almost snapped as he faced me from where he was sat and looked at me as if he had seen a ghost. I repeated it and it must of been the perfect moment because he held my hand up and kissed it before saying I love you a hundred times.