4

He stood there , his presence suffocating my air. He looked at me with his demonic eyes and the smirk changed to a sinister glare.

" So good of you to join us girls. I was wondering why you both ran. I don't bite". He spoke as the smirk emerged in his face once more. I stood there anger building up and without hesitating I lashed towards him to pluck his eyeballs out like feathers. However, out of nowhere one of his bodyguards grabbed my waist and held me tight as I thrashed underneath his grip.

I yelled, " Let me fucking go you disgusting perverted old fool. I wouldn't let you a meter near me. Get the fuck of me". But the guard continued to hold me tighter as Blake came towards me. He looked at me for a while his eyes depicting a deathly ruthless heartless man. People say that the eyes are the soul of the beholder and for a split second I swear a saw sorrow in his eyes.

I was confused as to why but then a saw a large hand swing with so much force the wind blew a mini tornado. His hand landed on my check and I hissed at the pain. My cheek was throbbing and throbbing. I felt a trickle of uncomfortable tears fall down my face. I had never been hit on the face and now it felt as if My soul had been shredded.

" Defy me again and I swear I won't hesitate to punish you in the most atrocious way. Do you fucking understand you wench?" He bellowed for the whole town to hear. Everyone was watching and some were even cheering and cursing me for defying him. I stood still gobsmacked. I was on the verge of screaming my lungs out and deafening him in the process when I saw him walk away. But he was walking to the direction of Suha.

Instantly, I started screaming and fighting off the guard. With so much force I finally set my self free and ran towards the Blake. I jumped on his back as soldiers started running as well to protect him. His reaction was so surreal because he thought he silenced me and made me his puppet. I heard Suha screaming at me to stop as I started scratching and punching him. He started to defend himself and with one thrust he threw me off him.

I knew at that point I made a big mistake. I tried to get up and run for it but a handful of soldiers pinned me down. They were shouting and cursing at me to stop or I will get killed on the spot. He was fuming now, blood was coming from his face as an angry roar escaped his mouth. My blood froze and I whimpered silently praying to god that I don't get killed on the spot.

I looked up and saw one of the generals speaking in a hush tone to Blake. His eyes met mines and I felt so afraid not for me but because I knew that something might happen to Suha. I saw her crying her eyes out and begging for the king to let us go. But all that shouting and pleading went to deaf ears.

I felt physically sick, how was I going to get out of this? How was I going to save Suha? She didn't deserve this. In my own thoughts I didn't feel when the soil sets lifted me up and handcuffed me. Tremors of panic went through my body and I started to gravitate towards Suha who was also being handcuffed and lead to a carriage near Mr Jensen's sweet shop. I put aside my pride and begged and pleaded for them to let her go and take me instead.

"Please, please don't take her away from me. She's my sister, she don't deserve this. She's just a child". Blake walked away unfazed and amused he looked back at me and laughter in my face. I suddenly felt like someone kicked me in the face. His laughter grew and grew until the townsmen and women started to laugh and join in.

Disgust filled my face when he finally spoke, " She's my leverage over you and if you behave like a good girl then maybe I might let her live. Disrespect me and be a disgusting whore of a wife and I will personally make you pick out her death sentence and what she will be wearing and of course you will kill her". As he said those words , realisation sunk in.

He chose me.

He was going to whore me out and have his children. Children that will share the same blood as him. His ruthless heartless personality will be evident in a home that's suppose to be about love, respect and companionship.

I didn't want to birth his children.....my children.
How was I going to cope with my first time. A sensual moment that two lovers share. I heard rumours from the older ladies in the cafe that I work in that it hurt.

Medieval medicine would not help me.
I couldn't believe that I was going to be married off forcibly to this man.

My martial bed will have a man who descend for hell. I was lost for words, when I regained back to reality and one for the soldiers thrusted me away from the kings presence and dragged me to the black haunted looking carriage. In front of it were two black shiny horses, their tails trimmed and groomed an their mane blowing gently under the breeze. On top it were two soldiers wearing blood red armour and holding a spear in one had and the other the straddle of the horse. 

I was lead away in the first carriage and Suha sat in the next one with the same designs and laid our similar to my carriage . I felt so empty , lonely and angry at the same time. How dare he embarrass me in front of my community, my close friends and associates.

As we were lead away the king saddled on his horse behind us . I was shooting daggers of glares at him but he kept his Smirk glued to his face. He felt mighty and his power hungry attitude made me more determined to find a way to escape this horror that was about to unfold.