81 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
It's been about twelve hours since I gave birth to the twins, and Doctor Ryan is already saying that we'll all be able to go home at some point today.

Which makes me extremely happy knowing that the four of us will be at home learning all of this with no interruptions.

And last night once we had put them to bed they did absolutely amazing, I think they only woke up twice throughout the whole night.

"Can you hand me a diaper?" I asked my mom since she was in the room, as was everyone else.

"I can change his diaper for you." She said as she grabbed the diaper and walked over to me.

"No, it's fine I can do it," I told her as I reached my hand out for her to hand me the diaper.

I knew she was upset that I wouldn't let her do it, but at the same time I just wanted to do it myself, I'm completely new to all of this.

I changed Malaki's diaper, and then I had Oliver bring Axel over to me so I could get them dressed.

"I wanna freshen up a bit before we go, so do you think you could get them in their car seats?" I asked him as I carefully stood up.

"Of course love, you don't need any help in there?" He asked me.

"No, I think I'll be okay, if I do I'll call for you," I told him and he nodded his head.

I grabbed some clothes and my toiletries and headed into the bathroom.

I firstly brushed my teeth, and then washed my face, I then quickly brushed out my hair, I decided that I would put some moisturizer on.

After that, I got dressed carefully and then put deodorant on, after I was done I felt ten times better than before.

I then grabbed everything and came back out into the main room and the twins were fast asleep in their car seats.

"Aww, they look so cute, love past me my phone I need to take a picture of this," I told him as I placed my dirty clothes on the floor.

"I love them so much, I can't wait to be home with them," I said to no one in particular

"Well, while you were in the bathroom one of the nurses came in and she said she'd be bringing in the discharge papers pretty soon, but said something about Doctor Ryan wanting to come in one last time," Oliver told me as he helped seat down on the bed as I was still very sore between my legs.