2 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
I woke up to my alarm and headed straight into my bathroom, I turned on the shower letting it warm up first.

I then tied my hair up in a bun since I washed it two days ago and I usually will go a week without washing my hair.

I then brushed my teeth and stripped out of my clothes I walked over to the shower to see if it was hot yet which it was.

I stepped into the shower letting the hot water rush over me, I grabbed my shaving cream and began shaving my underarms. And then grabbed my body wash and washed my body.

Once done with that I turned the water off, and wrapped a towel around me and stepped out of the shower walking back in my room.

I grabbed a pair of black leggings an oversized, Nike sweatshirt grey Nike shoes and a pink hat along with my Calvin Klein sports bra.

I got dressed and then took my hair out of its bun, and then brushing it out and putting it in a low ponytail since I'm wearing a hat

I grabbed my phone and bag and then walked downstairs into my kitchen and grabbing a breakfast bar and apple juice.

I then walked over to my door and grabbed my car keys walking out my house I locked my door, and got into my car putting music on and heading in the direction of the airport.

I'm meeting all my family there as we are all saying goodbye to my brother, he's leaving on his 5th deployment since he joined the Marines.

This time he will be going to Afghanistan for the first time out of all my brothers, which I have three me and Lucas are the closest he's barely older than me.

Him and his wife Peyton have one little girl Sophia, and they have another baby girl on the way in about 4 months.

An hour of driving later I finally made it to the airport, definitely not looking forward to saying goodbye.

I grabbed my bag and phone walking into the airport and towards the departure area, and right away seeing everyone gathered around with saddened expressions on their faces.

"Hey, guys sorry I'm a little late traffic was worse than I thought it was going to be." I spoke as I hugged everyone.

"It's fine sweetie, we have about thirty minutes left before his flight is ready." My dad spoke as he hugged me and kissed my cheek.

I then walked over to Lucas and hugged him.

"Hey bro, how are you doing?" I asked knowing how antsy he can get before leaving, especially now that his wife Peyton is so close to having the baby.