61 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
It was just after six in the morning and Oliver and I grabbed everything including our clothes that we'd be wearing today.

I had a pink dress with a slit going up one leg as that was the color Riley asked us, bridesmaids, to wear even though I wasn't going to be one as I asked Riley if I could take pictures.

And as for Oli, he was wearing a grey suit as again that was the color for the groomsmen.

I grabbed makeup/hair stuff and my camera equipment as I was going to be taking pictures.

Once we had everything we packed it in the car and started making our way towards the wedding venue.

Once we were there I got my dress and equipment and Oli got his stuff as we would be getting ready in separate places.

I got into the bridal suite where Riley and the bridesmaids were.

"Hey, Riley how are you feeling?" I asked her as I sat all my stuff down getting ready to set everything out.

"I'm good, anxious but good." She laughed.

"Please you'll be fine it's really not as nerve-wracking as you think it's gonna be." I told her as I told her to sit in the chair so I can start on her makeup.

"So how do you want it, natural kinda glam?" I asked her.

"Natural you know me, no eyeshadow just the bare minimum." She said and I nodded as we kinda have the same taste in makeup.

I started with foundation which I ended up shearing out as I wanted you to still see her freckles.

I've done Riley's makeup in the past and anytime I've put bronzer on her it always pulled very orange but she was never one for bronzer anyways.

So I skipped that and moved straight to blush and highlighter, after that I set the foundation underneath her eyes with powder.

I then moved onto brows lightly filling them in with a pencil and then setting them with a brow gel.

After and I did that I sprayed setting spray on her face pressing in with a sponge.

I then curled her eyelashes and then applied mascara, after that, I lined her lips with a nude lip liner before topping it with a gloss.

"Okay, makeup is done let's do that hair now," I said making her laugh.

I started by brushing her hair out and then sectioning it out to make curling it easier.

It took all of ten minutes to get her hair done.

"Okay, you ready to get in your dress?" I asked her.

"Yeah, sure." She said as she stood up from the chair.

I grabbed her dress that was hanging on the wall as Riley stripped behind me.

"Okay, here step into this part of it and please don't fall because I will definitely laugh at you." I joked as I put the dress low enough to the ground that she could step into it.