Error! Sans X AU Hacker! Sister! Reader

Me: My other Error oneshot might be a bit like this one, i dunno...

*You receive your oneshot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, WhIcH aU wErE yOu wAnTiNg To Go To ThIs TiMe?" You asked, flipping through the many AU's you had managed to snatch from Ink's protective hands.

"(Least fav AU)"

"GoOd, I hAtE tHaT oNe."

"I kNoW."

You scowled at the sight of your least favorite AU, and then opened a portal to it, giving your adoptive brother an exaggerated gentlemanly bow.

"HaVe FuN, gOoD sIr~"

"WhY, tHaNk YoU."

You both had a small fit of laughter, and after you watched Error jump into the portal, you closed it. You went back to work on snagging more AU's from Ink.

~Time Skip~

You had managed to snag a few more AU's, but as you were about to steal another, you were thrown across the room, losing all the AU's you had managed to snag.

"You! Who are you and how are you getting those AU's!?"

You sat up, seeing none other than Ink.

"Oh, Of CoUrSe, YOU CoMe FoR yOuR AU's! CaN't YoU lEaVe Us AlOnE?"

"I wouldn't be protector of the multiverse if I did."

You scowled, but it turned into a grin as you quickly wrapped Ink up your (f/c) strings. You watched him struggle, and you laughed at the sight.

You heard the familiar sound of your brother's portal opening, and when it closed you called out.

"ErRoR! I cAuGhT tHe MeDdLeR!"

"GoOd. I tHoUgHt I fElT sOmEtHiNg OfF iN hErE."

You let out a glitched giggle.

"So, WhAt ShAlL wE dO tO hIm?"

"I'vE gOt An IdEa."

~GASP another time skip~

You were travelling through the anti-void, looking for more AU's. You had managed to gather the ones you lost from Ink earlier, but now you weren't quite sure where exactly you were. The area around you didn't feel like the area you and your brother usually hung out in. Oh well, you'd find your way back.

You perked to a portal opening, and saw Ink come out of the ink puddle that had formed on the ground.

"Oh, YoU aGaIn..." you muttered, inwardly sighing. Ink scowled, muttering something about a wrong portal.

"Aren't you going to attack me?" he asked when he realized you weren't attacking him. You sighed out loud this time, hooking your fingers together behind your head.

"NaH, uNlIkE mY bRoThEr, I pReFeR a FaIr FiGhT. YoU'rE sTiLl HuRt."

He hummed, his tense posture relaxing slightly. You both fell into idle chatter for a few minutes.

"YoU kNoW, yOuR pOwErS aRe PrEtTy CoOl."

Ink blinked, about to say something when you were suddenly tugged away.

"OW! ThE hElL dUdE!?"

"AiN't No WaY i'M lEtTiNg My LiTtLe SiStEr FaLl In LoVe WiTh ThAt PaInT pUdDlE!"

"WhAt DoEs THAT MeAn!?"

"YoU kNoW wHaT tHaT mEaNs!"

Ink was left behind, beyond confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Sorry if it's short. It looked longish in my google doc...