-playful Reunion-

Someone asked the Holy Prophet (SallAllahu Alayhi Wa Sallam), "What is the way of saving oneself in the Hereafter?" He replied: "You maintain the ties (of relationship) with the one who severed it with you, you give to the one who deprived you, and you forgive the one who wronged you."
[Tirmidhi]
__________________________________

Luth's POV

"Where are you, dumbass?" I called out, scanning the surroundings for Fatimah. She always liked playing hide-and-seek, but this time, I had no patience for games. "Turn around, stupid," a familiar voice taunted me. I spun around to find her standing there, a mischievous smirk plastered on her face.

Before I could say anything, Fatimah pulled me into a tight hug. "Missed me, brown beard?" she chuckled, her voice warm against my shoulder. "Why would I?" I retorted, trying to play it cool. The truth was, I genuinely did miss her. Fatimah was more than just my friend; she was my little sister, and our bond was unbreakable, alhamdulillah.

Fatimah giggled, seeing through my facade. "You know what? You're right! Why would you miss me when you have Omaiza!" she teased, "You're so smart," I replied with a sarcastic smile, secretly glad to have her back.

"Okay, now get in the car before I change my mind and leave you here!" I said, trying to act tough. Fatimah rested her hands on her hips, a defiant glint in her eyes. "Oh really? So this is how you welcome me?" she countered. I raised an eyebrow, counting down, "ONE!" She knew what was coming next.

"Lut, come on!" she pouted, giving me her best puppy eyes. "TWO!" I threatened, but she knew I wouldn't leave her behind. Eventually, she caved in and got in the car, letting out a dramatic sigh. I couldn't help but chuckle at her antics.

She playfully slapped my shoulder. "Enough, bhayya!" she said, using the Urdu word for 'big brother.' Her affectionate nickname for me always made me smile.

As I started the car, I took a deep breath, bracing myself for what I knew would come next. Fatimah could talk the ear off a donkey, and I had a feeling this car ride was going to be a long one. "Ya Rabb, save me," I whispered under my breath, but deep down, I was grateful for moments like these with my beloved sister.

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter 😬🙌🏻