VIII. "Shut up, Danny."

VIII.

•|chancellor|•

__________________________________

The curves of her body excited me as our tongues wrestled and we fell on the soft bed. Her moans had me at attention and the bulge in my underwear rubbed against her womanhood. I wanted nothing but to be inside her. Her caramel colored skin radiating in the dim lights of the room. I pulled away from her soft full pink lips and teased her with my tongue, licking her earlobe and kissing her neck until she let out a slight moan indicating I reached her spot. I took full advantage of the opportunity and began to suck on it vigurously as she arched her back.

I slid my hand up her shirt and fondled her soft breasts, pinching her nipples until they became hard.

"Chance..." she moaned out my name only adding to the frustration in my boxers.

I pulled her shirt off and undid her bra before taking her big soft circular breasts into my mouth, making her moan again.

"Chance..." my name rolled off her tongue seductively as I moved on to her next breast, slowly pulling her pants off along with her panties.

I craved her bad as I saw her nicely shaved area. I trailed my kisses down her body as I made it to her treasure, or shall I say my next meal. I licked along her slit as she whimpered for more. I slowly let my tongue graze over her cl!t, causing her to gasp from pleasure. I went straight to business as I began to suck her hard sensitive button, making her grip the sheets and moan louder.

"Chancellor..." she slurred.

I sucked harder as she began to say my name louder until it turned into screaming.

---------------

"Chancellor!" someone yelled. I opened my eyes ready to choke whoever just woke me from my amazing dream.

I find Danny standing in my room in sweats and a T-shirt.

"Boy, get up!" she yelled as I gave her a nasty glare despite the sensual dream I just had about her.

"What do you want?" I asked as I pulled the covers over my head. "I was napping."

"Uh, hello? It's Friday? Dinner?" she stated in a duh tone. I had almost forgot that Mrs. Jacobson had invited me to dinner. I really didn't want to go, because just the thought of me sitting in the room with her stepbrothers made my blood boil.

"That's not until 7. I have plen-"

"It's 5 minutes 'til 6." she cut me off.

I groaned. "Why can't you just say 5:55 like a normal person?"

"Because I'm not normal now get your white ass up." she ordered as she walked beside the bed and began to pull on my arm.

"If you manage to get me out the bed I'm going to warn you now. I'm hard and horny, so unless you want to learn what a big di-"

"Shut up! You're disgusting!" she yelled, cutting me off. "Why do guys do that, by the way?"

I rolled over and propped my elbow on top of my pillow, resting my head in my hand. "Do what?"

"Always brag about how big their things are." she frowned.

I shrugged. "It's like a pride thing. I mean what guy is going to just tell a girl, hey let me give you some of this small d!ck lovin'. I mean it's like a girl telling a guy that she doesn't wash her v*gina. What girl is going to want a guy with a small d!ck and what guy would want a girl with a stinky v*gina?" This had to be the weirdest conversation to have after waking up from a nap.