XXVI. "Fuckboy!"

XXVI. -excuse mistakes-

•| daniella |•

I shouldn't have called, was all I could think of now as I sat in Roni's car on my way back from school. It had been a week or two since I called my mother. In a couple of days she asked if I could come visit her, that Tim and the boys would forgive me if I apologized for accusing them of said behavior. I knew I shouldn't have took that step, agreeing to come back. I could never forgive them for what they've done, but most of all I don't think I could forgive my mother for actions either. What she's doing is a betrayal that scars me deeply with every thought of it.

I agreed to comeback, but not to apologize, but to prove her wrong. She couldn't deny cold hard facts, even if I can't exploit Niall or Henry; I could bring to the light Tim's scandalous ways with enough evidence to probably get him put away. She'd believe me then for sure.

"Hey, let's stop by the store right quick. Mama needs some bread for dinner." Roni said to me. I nodded as I scrolled up on my phone looking at social media. I got out of the car and went to back to remove Janice's sleeping body from her car seat.

"Rise and shine, Babygirl." I said as I placed her on my hip so she could lay her head on my shoulder. I walked into the store behind Roni, going over what we might need back at home. Once in the store I headed to the snacks section. Janice was snoring slightly in my ear.

"You're uncle's been acting weird lately. What do you think is wrong with him?" I asked her sleeping body. She squirmed and turned her head away from my ear as I reached for a large bag of Doritos. Without looking up I tried to walk to the next aisle but found myself running into a hard chest. I looked up and met a pair of dull grey eyes. "Excuse me, I'm sorry."

"No, it's my fault. Sorry for being in your way." he smiled warmly, He had sandly blonde hair and straight white teeth. He looked familiar. I smiled back at him. "That's your daughter?"

I stared at him. "What?" When it hit me that he was referring to Janice I laughed. "Oh, no, she's my boyfriend's niece."

"Boyfriend? Oh, he must be lucky." he laughed nervously. I didn't respond. He stuck his hand out. "I'm Chad, I just moved here before Christmas break."

I shook his hand. "Daniella, but everyone calls me Danny. Have you started school yet?"

"Yeah, my dad put me in the private school, but my mom just enrolled me to Westlyn High so I start Monday." he explained. I nodded. My phone rang before he could say anything else. Chance had sent me a text.

White Frosting ♥♥:

On my way home. What's for dinner?

"Oh really? What grade are you in?" I asked as we began to move out of the aisle. I shot Chance a reply.

Me:

It's your turn to cook, babe. Plus we still have baked chicken and rice in the fridge. I'll be home before you get there, but I'm at the store now.

"I'm a junior. You?" he responded, placing his hands into his pockets. I picked up some cookies and threw them in the small basket I had on my wrist.

"I'm a junior as well." I smiled. "Maybe we'll have some classes together?" my phone vibrated in my hand.

White Frosting ♥♥:

Can I have you for dinner?

I bit my lip.

"Well, I guess I'll see you at school, yes?" he raised his brow at me, biting his lip. I had to admit he was attractive. I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, I guess so. Bye, Chad."