Chapter 22:Part 1

Kennedy's POV

I laid on the cold floor as the air hits my naked body, I shivered from the cold and hugged my body closer.

The room was so dark, I have to roam my hands around to find the blanket.

A week has passed that I was brought to this hell hole again. I shouldn't have disobeyed my father,If I didn't left the house nothing would have happened. If I just listened to them, I would still be by there side.

My eyes averted to the light when the door opened, I saw one of the men who kidnapped me. He knelt down beside my body and hold my chin aggressively.

I struggle to get away from his grip but can't.

He was stronger and I was weak.

If I wasn't in my right mind.

I would have already told him that this was so unfair .

His hand travel down my chest as it gets to my trousers .

I struggle even more but I was already out of strength due to my struggling.

He slip his hands inside my trousers.
"Help! "I hardly screamed until somebody pulled him away from me.

****

I cough the water out when I felt myself came back to reality .

I fisted my hair as I try to forget my nightmare.

'Why is it back? ' I asked myself.

I realized that I was wet and cold. I look at the person beside me who was worried sick.

"Why the fuck are you sleeping in the bath, You could have drown if I hadn't came to rescue! "He exclaimed angrily and worriedly .

Out of anger too .I slapped his face

"And where the fuck have you been, Bastardo? "I shouted at his face.

I groaned and sat on the floor due to a throbbing headache .

"Are you okay? "He asks as he puts a towel on my body.

"I'm fine... "

"I'm sorry... "

"You should be, you don't know how much Gabby was worried about you. She missed you. I missed you"I whispered the last part quietly.

"I'm sorry for making you guys worry. Let' s get you dressed up before you catch a cold. "He smiled at me, Sheepishly.

"No, thank you but I can dress myself. "I stood up and put the towel on my waist.

As I walked out, A hand stop me from leaving the bathroom.

"I missed you so much. "He whispered as he lays his head down on my neck.

I stopped right at my tracks as he said those words. I tried to stop myself from smiling but failed .My face was already grinning and I can't help but to ask myself. Why?

"You're smiling  "he said while his head was still on my neck.

"I'm not."I lied.

"You are. "He protested.

"Not. "

"You are "

"Not. "I groaned and left the bathroom

"You are! "He shouted when I left the bathroom.

I turned around and flicked my middle finger at him. I mouthed a 'fuck you' at him and suddenly He smiled and ran up to me.

"The pleasure is mine. "He whispered and got a good grab at my waist.

"The heck was that for? "he asked while he hold his jaw.

"Sexual assault. "I said bluntly and walked inside the walk in closet.

"Lord Fernando!"I heard Gabby screamed Fernando's name and ran up to him.