Chapter 17:Part 2

Kennedy's POV

All I was seeing was darkness, I heard muffle voices until someone carresed my face gently and felt someone licked my hand.

"Me too buddy, I miss him too ." I heard a gentle voice.

"Wake up already, I miss the times you annoy me, I miss your stubbornness, I miss you cooking dinner for the the three of us, I miss your sweet smile ,I miss your laugh, Your frown. I don't even know why I'm saying this when I know that you can't hear me." The voice said sadly as I felt somebody grabbed my hand then it leaned down as it gave me a Peck on The lips until I heard another sigh and a closing door.

My whole body felt numb as I try to move but can't, I tried to open my eyes but it was glued shut.

I groaned but kept on trying as I felt my eyes slowly opened, I hissed through the brightness of the room while I groaned again.

"Hello? " I croaked out as I felt my throat was hoarse and dry.

I heard a bark as I felt someone jumped on the bed.

"Arlo? " I groaned as He keeps on barking happily and kept in licking my face. I chuckled and ruffled his hair. I took a good look on the room, As I realized that I was on a hospital.

And saw a lot of needles sticking into me. Arlo jumped down and left the room. As I was left alone inside the white room.

"What is it about Diablo? " I heard the same voice again as the door opened wide to reveal Fernando, Who has a disheveled hair ,Dark bags hanging under his eyes and in a weird disheveled outfit.

"What happened to you? " I laughed out. As he stands there flabbergasted.

"Kennedy? "

"Yeah? " I smiled tiredly as He ran to my side and hugged me tightly .

"Am I dreaming? " he asked as he look deep into my eyes.

"Want me to pinch you? " I chuckled as I cough hoarsely.

"I'm going to get you a waterand call for the doctor" he scoffs awkwardly and left the room.

'What is up with him? ' I smiled.

****

"Lord Kwennedy! You're awake! " a cheerful voice shouted as I looked at the little girl on the door.

"Gabby! " I shouted happily as she jump into my arms as I groan in pain.

"Why are you here? What day is it already? How'd you got here? " I asked happily as a guy in white cloth got inside the room followed by Fernando as Gabby jumped down the bed.

"Good evening. Mr. Jimenez, I am doctor Smith, I am your assigned doctor. Im here to check you up. " the doctor said.

"As expected, His wounds has healed slowly and He gained consciousness in a month ,There will be nothing to worry about but his other major wound should heal for a little more time ,Nonetheless his good as a newly ironed shirt. "The doc smiled.

"Well I will be leaving for now. " he says as he walks outside the room.

"How long was I out? " I looked at Fernando as he gave me a glass of water while I drank it.

"A month" he says.

"Why? "

"Did you remember what happened back in Japan? "

"I remember escaping with Hayato and Kaname and I suddenly got hit in the head hard. " I explained.

"You almost died, It was a relief because a help came as fast as they can. " he sighed.

"Do you feel any different? " he asks as He sits beside me.

"Not really. " I shrugged.

"Good. " he says as he leaned closely and parts his lips on top of mine as I close my eyes and felt his hand crawled at the back of my neck as pulled away and smiled then gave me a peck on the forehead.

"Umm, What just happened? " I asked awkwardly happy.