Chapter 19

Kennedy's POV

I laughed as Gabby finished tying my bangs up front and to see that I was a complete idiot,If other people saw me.

"You look weally beautiful,Lord Kwennedy."Gabby smiled.

"Aww,Thank you Gabby"I awed and gave her a peck on the forehead and she giggled as I heard a knock in the door.

"Donna?" I heard the guard called out.

"What is it?"

"Ms.Lisa is here to see you,Shall I let her come in?"

"Yes,Please do."I ordered and the guard left.

"Lord Kwennedy?"

"Yes,Princess?"

"Can we go buy toys?Pwease" she pleaded cutely.

"Your room is already flooded with toys,Why dont we buy dresses for you instead and some story books?"I smiled .

"We buy faiwytales books?"

"Yes we buy fairytale books." I smiled as the door once again reopened.

"Wow,You look terrible." My sister laughed out.

"He doesn't,Lord Kwennedy looks beautiful." Gabby pouted.

"I know sweety,It was just an expression" Lisa knelt down and ruffled her hair.

"We're going out,Want to come?" I asked as I grab my coat.

"Bastard isn't that why I came here in the first place? And with that hair of yours,No way." Lisa shooked her hair

"Gabby did my hair so I'm going to leave it like this."I smiled.

"By the way,Where is your husband?I got some business with him too."

"He left early in the morning,He didn't tell.us where'd he go." I shrugged.

"Guess ,It can wait so let's go."Lisa smiled

****

I grabbed my wallet as I pay for the dresses Gabby wanted.

"Y'know bro,I think you and Fernando keep on spoiling her too much."

"Well we can't refuse her cute face."I shrugged.

"How's your arm?"

"Still aches a little but I can carry things."I shrugged again.

"Let the guards carry it for you."

"That's the reason why ,I moved out of the house at the first place."I groaned.

"It was for your own safety."Lisa said blankly.

"It made me feel like I was a prisoner like I was still in my kidnappers arm."I say sadly

"Im sorry."Lisa said as she hugged me from behind while I tried to erase the memory out of my mind.

"It wasn't your fault,Sis."

****

Gabby struggled running to keep up with the bodyguards as they play tag while me and Lisa watched them happily.

I smiled knowing that even this place is full with people associating with the black market,They won't hesitate to not turn a blind eye on a cute little girl and play with her as she wishes.

I breath deeply as a dark scent hit my nose and saw Fernando approaching.

"Fernando,Good to see you again."Lisa greeted.

"How did you know of this place?"

"Simple,I got Natasha to track my little brother."

"Did anyone followed you here?"

"Nah,If someone was to follow me ,I already had them thrown away to the Nile river."Lisa chuckled evilly."On the contrary ,I have something to discuss with you."Lisa said as her mood changed .

"Shall we go to my office?" Fernando asked

"Here is fine."

"What do you want to talk about?" Fernando asked again as he sits beside me.

"Do you know Feilong Chou?"

"The chinese drug trader?"

"Yes." Lisa answered as I quietly listen to their conversation.

"What about her?"

"She got the dragon deed with her."

"When did that happen?"

"The deed was transfered to her exactly 12 hours ago."

"What's the dragon deed?" I butted in.

"It's the biggest drug trading company in china.They call it the dragon deed because the drug they transport has a high tendency that can make your immune system strong from poisonous substances."Fernando explained.

"Shouldn't that be a medicine?"

"It can be classified as one if the medicines but the drug will take over and will control your body,It will make you kill somebody just to get that drug again,You will get addicted to it until you die ."

"Then why are you guys talking about this?"

"Your sister came here to explain everything so let her explain."

"According to where I left off.She's planning on taking over the highest drug company here in America and since here in California you're one of the highest dealer she'll plan on getting on you too."

"I'll get her if she comes to get me." Fernando gritted

"Im warning you now for the sake of my little brother and for my niece."

"It feels like you dont trust my skills."Fernando smirked

"You got my brother hospitalized for a month."she shrugged.

"That was because I wasnt there but now that I will be by his side and Gabby's,I'll guarantee to you and to your family,I will keep them safe as long as I live,I will protect them...No matter what happens."Fernando promised as he holds my hand tightly in his and intertwined our fingers.

I smiled knowing that he will be keeping his promise.

****

A/N

So Chapter 19 is out as promised and the fact that the next chapter will be updated next Saturday,And another fact is ...

I just noticed that the story is mostly conversation.

I dont know if you guys are fine with it or you guys mostly want paragraphs so lemme know what you think.

And the votings for the soon to be cover of the sequel of this book will be closed once this story finshed .

Im so excited.

And a little shoutout to my friend Ysabel13_29 ,she was the one who made all of the covers ,and Bea Im deeply sorry for eating without you on lunch time ,I reminded them,My messenger was off and well...Im realllllyyyyy sorrrrryyyyy!!!!!!!!

And if I dont respond to your messages or if you guys ever wrote something on my conversation wall on wattpad that's because I have problems with my account here in wattpad deeply sorry If I cant reply back my sweet readers.

BTW.Vote.Comment.Follow Me guys.

Love ya and Thankies for all the votes ,Weeee