Chapter 8

A/N:Since one user,Think that Kennedy's POV is more better and fun,I'll just gladly do the request..

(ノ^_^)ノ

****

Kennedy's POV

"I hate you." I frowned.

"I know"

"You kidnapped me." I stated

"It's called 'Getting my fiancé home from work' " he snorted.

"You're bad at jokes" I frowned deeply.

"I didnt plan to." He smirked.

"Bastard" I retorted.

"Puny" he retorted back.

"Asshole"

"Weirdo."

"Bitc- Wait where's Arlo?" I ask as I look at the back seat. "He's not here.Go back to the Café!" I shouted at him panicking as I grab the steering wheel from him and make a sharp turn.

"Get your hands off the wheel!" He shouts back as he slaps my hand away from the steering wheel .

****

"Arlo?"

"Boss!I thought you forgot Arlo, Ms.Lisa almost took him with her but she thought that you couldnt forget this little bugger so she just left him here.Here you go." Louise says then gives a whimpering Arlo to my hands.

"Im really sorry bud because somebody here tried to 'kidnapped' me away from you." I emphasized as I see his eyes roll to side.

"Hey Lou,Go take a day-off tomorrow until Friday, I know you've been working hard in this place so you deserve at least a Vacation" I smiled then ruffles his hair.

"I think,I'll be fine with just a one day-off Boss." He smiles back.

"Dont worry just take the day off until Friday,I want to take care if the café..It has been awhile anyways." I smiled as he nods.

"Sure boss."

"We should go now." Fernando interupted.

"Cant I go home by myself?"I whined.

"You cant so let's go." He frowned and dragged me out if the café.

****

"Im going to shower." Fernando says as soon as we got into the mansion.

"Dont care...You smell anyways." I say and walked upstairs in the library not before noticing Fernando smelling himself. I laughed.

'Weirdo'

"Okay buddy,Let's go read." I smiled at Arlo.

****

"Well Let's just stop right at here Arlo my neck hurts already...Let's go back to our room." I said to Arlo while he whines as I put the book down the table.

"C'mere." I said to Arlo as he runs by my side.

****

"Fernando?" I called out as I got into my room...Im still not calling It 'OUR ROOM'

"What?" He says as he got out of the bathroom.My breath hitched...

I saw Fernando standing there with all his glory.

Only in towel slightly hanging down on his hip while He's body and hair drips with water.

I gulped and turned my face around.