Prolouge

Kennedy's POV

As I look outside my window,I heard the sirens from the police for the 4th time of the day,Signalling that there was another crime at the city.

I sigh, knowing that the world will never be a safe place, As long as you will be the one keeping yourself safe.

I walked away from the window and grabbed my coat from the table.

I looked down at Arlo.

He was clearly tired for the day.

I pat his head and grabbed my keys and left the apartment, I headed to the main door and locked it when I got outside .

I walked to the elevator and pushed the button,Waiting for it to open..

As it make a sound,The door slided open revealing a middle aged women,Standing inside, She took a glanced at me and smiled as I returned the favor and step in.

"Which floor ,Young man?" The woman asked .

"Ground floor ,Please." I smiled at her and she pushes the button to the ground floor.

If I haven't introduced myself I would gladly do it now...

Im Kennedy Wolfe, A simple guy,Im 25 years old, I'm a café owner of Lé Amoré Café, Which is 5 blocks away from my condo. And Im very self-aware in the world full of Evil...

I sigh as I heard the elevator dinged , I smiled at the woman and left .

I walked at the side of the stret full of people , I put my coat on as the snow starts to falter down the sky, As I got near my café,I saw Louise opening up the café.

"Oi Boss " Louise greeted with his thick british accent.

"Good afternoon to you too. Waterson" I greeted back as I step in on the café.

I layed my coat on the counter as I turned the lights on seeing that the sky starts darkening in the middle of September

"Louise,Where is Carlos?" I asked as I put on my apron.

"He's on day-off,Remember ? It's sunday today." He explained as he wipes the table.

I cursed out remembering that It was Sunday.

"There's gonna be a lot of customers coming in for the afternoon,Think we could handle it?" I ask Louise as he chuckles.

"Ofcourse we can boss,They're just customers as long as we don't cause any problem ,We'd be good for the day." Louise says as he wipes off the counter while I flipped the sign from 'close ' to 'open'

"Im gonna be on my office." I said then walked to my office and Turns the heater on.

****

"Aye boss, Where's Arlo?" Louise comes in as I signed the last financial paper.

"He's back at the condo,Why?"

"Did you turned your heater on your house?" Louise asked as my eyes widen.

"Fuck,That's why It felt like I forgot something dios mio, Louise take care of the café and when you close it down make sure that There is nothing to worry about." I warned Louise as I grabbed my coat and sprint out of the café.

'Fuck, I cant believe I forgot to turn on the heater ' I said to myself as I run through the sidewalk ...

****

As I ran to the main door of the condominium I got hit by something hard causing me to feel dizzy as I wait for myself to fall.

But the impact never came as I open my eyes ,I was now looking deep into a blue-sky eyed man,Who was supporting my back as I was laying still in his arms.

As I keep looking at his eyes , My face turnes bright red. While he smirks and makes me stands up.

"Are you ok?" He asked .

"U-umm--- Y-yeah" I stuttered as I remember What I came back here for.

"Dios mio, Sorry But I have to go." I say to the blue-sky eyed man as I ran to the elevator.

As I got in, I saw him looking at me amazed and amused ,I blushed deeply as the doors from the elevator closed.

I banged my head through the steeled walls .

'What the heck was that?' I ask myself then wipes the sweat forming from my forehead.

As the elevator door opened ,I rushed out then ran to my pad.

As I swiped it open with my card. I saw my little buddy whimpering and shivering because of the cold atmosphere inside my pad.

"Hey Arlo,"I cooed as I grab him from his pen and cuddled him.

"Sorry,I forgot to put on the heater baby." I apologized to him as He finds warmth in my hands

I smiled knowing  that he forgave me.

I walked to the hallway as I turn the heater on.

I sat on the couch with Arlo still in my hand as I caress his soft fur.

I sighed and settles him down the couch as I surround him with blankets I bought for him.

I stand up from the couch and headed to the kitchen and grab a carrot as I bite on it. I grabbed Arlo's dog food from the cabinet and pours the last drop of Dog food from the box and bring it back to him.

"Here you go buddy," I settled down the food at the table as He ignores it while I layed down the floor.

*wew*wew*wew*wew*

There it is again ,

It's the 5th time for the day .

I sighed as I grabbed my phone as It starts ringing and answers it.

Hello?Wolfe speaking- Kennedy.

Oi Boss,Your parents are here at the café right now.- Louise

Louise? Is this you?- Kennedy

Indeed I am Boss-Louise

Tell my parents to wait for me there.- Kennedy

I sure will,It seems important-Louise

I'll be there at 3- Kennedy

"Okay,Boss " Louise said then hangs up as I stand up from the floor.

"Hey buddy,Wake up " I cooed as I gently shook Arlo's body but he just keeps sleeping.

"Guess Im carrying you..." I say to myself as I grab Arlo's body close to me.

****

As I neared the café I saw a lot of black cars parked outside, I scrunch my eyebrows knowing that my Parents dont need much bodyguard.

As I put Arlo down by the door He got in and I opened the door,

Only to see the Blue-sky eyed man ,On the café...

Sitting next to my parents.

****

HI SO IM JUST GONNAGIVE A TRIGGER WARNING THAT THIS STORY CONTAINS BXB CONTENT...SO IF YOU DONT LIKE IT OR DONT SUPPORT LGBTQ RIGHTS GO AWAY AND STOP READING ...BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT YOUR RANTS ABOUT GAY PEOPLE AND I WILL HUNT YOU.

BTW

Picture above is Lucas Bernardini aka Kennedy Wolfe