{Chapter 16}

"Tell me how you really feel," you repeated, your tone cold and emotionless. You stared at each other for a while, with no other words exchanged for a few minutes.

"You really wanna know?" he asks gruffly after a few minutes. Trying to suppress a sarcastic remark, you nodded. He gently put his hands on both sides of you, trapping you against the door. He stared intently into your [eye color] orbs before starting, "You have invaded every thought that I have. I can't go one damned minute without you popping into my mind. Whenever I'm bored, I think of training with you, holding you, shoving my damn tongue down your fucking throat. All I can think about is making you want to be mine." You blushed deeply and looked into his eyes. ". . . Then I started thinking after watching you for some time," he began, a slightly crazed smile spreading on his face, "if I can stop this world from changing you, from hurting and making you sad, then maybe I should take you from this world." His stare never left you. "Then follow you to the after-life."

". . . That's the most stupid thing I've ever heard," you finally said. He froze.

"What?"

"If I had died that night, dumb-ass, I wouldn't have been able to do this." You then wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him down into a passionate kiss. His already wide eyes seemed to widen more, but slowly he relaxed and kissed back. His strong muscular arms wrapped around your waist as he deepened the kiss. Were you blushing? Yes. Was it worth it? Hell yes. He slowly pulled back. You were blushing deeply now. He smiled wide and nuzzled your neck, which caused you to laugh from his hair that was tickling you. He the proceeded to pick you up and carry you off to bed. You looked up into his eyes and snuggled into his chest. Although his skin was stone cold, you could still feel his warmth.

Guess that was how things were with you two, huh?

Most people only saw him as this cold man with no emotion, but when you two were together, you could bring out the warmth and life in him. You couldn't help but smile at the thought; you being the only one who could bring this side out of Jeff, it made you feel like he would never leave you. "Hey, Jeff?" you muttered, half asleep.

"Hmm?" he asked, gently twirling a strand of your [hair color] locks between his fingers.

"Never leave. . . " you mumbled before falling asleep.