{Chapter 10}

(A/N: Everyone, before we get a start to the story, I would love to give a shout-out to . I saw that she has my stories in her favorites, and it made me feel so honored. I know that I am probably going overboard, especially since I already messaged her, but, please, give her a follow. It would mean so much to me. Thanks. Now, let's go!)

Silence.

There was no sounds as you slowly snapped back to reality. Your sanity was back, but you were completely confused now. The white blood-stained hoodie was in close contact to your black one. His small-pupil eyes were still opened and staring into your own orbs that were opened wide in surprise.

More silence.

"[Name]!?" A familiar voice finally got you to snap away. The sound of boots crunching on dry fall leaves echoed through the fog and grey trees.You turned a little bit to see the brunette you had been bonding with lately running with pure panic in his maple syrup eyes. Toby came to a sudden stop. You suddenly realized that Jeff and you were in the worst position that anyone could be caught in; he was on top of you, full flesh even. His paper-white hands were on both side of your head, where your [hair color] locks were laying this-way-and-that in chaos.

A low growl escaped from his throat and he charged, punching Jeff so hard that he went flying. "How dare you take advantage of [Name] like that!" You sat up immediately.

"Toby-." You couldn't say anything before the brunette tackled the black-haired man and began pummeling him. Your veins ran cold as you jumped to your feet and sprinted to them. As the punches continues, you began to claw at his back, tugging and begging. "Stop! Please! He did nothing wrong!" No matter what plea escaped from your mouth, though, it was all useless. His pupils were dialated. The growls became more wolf-like, and his punches became harder and faster.

"Enough!!" The powerful voice seemed to shake the grounds and caused everything to stop. The faceless man was standing in front of the two. Toby fell back, revealing the black-haired male to have bruises, cuts, and blood all over his face.

"J-Jeff!" You scrambled to his side and took his pulse, relieved that his heart was still pumping. "I will murder you when you wake up for worrying me," you sobbed, holding his hand. The faceless man snapped towards Toby.

"You went too far. Go to your room. We'll talk about this later." You looked at you 'friend' with a look of pure betrayal and heartbreak. He gave you an apologetic look and hung his head in shame before he turned and walked through the foggy forest, in the direction towards his home. After a few moments of silence, you turned to Slenderman, almost trembling with grief and fear.

"P-Please. I-Is he going to be alright?" He looked at you, and even though he wore no eyes, nor lips, you could tell he was grieving, frowning, and crying.

"We can only pray." With that said, he picked up Jeff gently and walked onward, you following close behind. Besides the crunching of leaves. . .

There was only silence.