{Chapter 1}

You walked through the abandoned woods, your combat boots crunching the dry, Autumn leaves beneath you. You took off the black hoodie, revealing your [hair color] [hair length] locks, which was gently swayed by the gentle breeze. Breathing in a breath of cool crisp air. "Man, last night was so weak, I can't believe that no one could catch me. I even ate a large dinner at the nearby diner, so I was extra slow," you laughed as you neared your cabin. With one mighty swing, the door opened to reveal your home. It was incredibly small; there was only one small, silver love-seat in front of an old TV, that was where you'd usually spend your late evenings to night before you'd head off to bed.

      That was to the left when you walked in. Ahead of you, about three paces away, was your kitchen. There was a tiny fridge that was mostly there just to hold drinks. There was a matching black gas stove where you would pop in a frozen pizza most of the time. Truth be told, you had no idea how to cook. the counter tops were refurbished birch wood with matching cabinets. The walls were a dark turquoise that had more green than blue.

     To the right was your bedroom. The walls were [favorite color] with a [secondary favorite color] wall stickers. You took off your combat boots that were covered with mud and blood in your bedroom. Slowly looked over to your birch side table with a small picture and a lamp on it. Tears stung the back of your eyes as you gently picked up the frame. You examined it; the most prized possession you had. You would never let anyone take it. Suddenly, there was a loud crash. You instinctively sprang to your feet and ran out to your kitchen. A pan was on the floor by a broken dish.

   "Damn.." you muttered to yourself as you grabbed the pan and broom, cleaning up the mess. You glanced up to see the window in front of your sink was open; you hadn't opened it in three days since to the rainy weather. You threw the plate shards in the trash can and looked out to see nothing but saw nothing but wilderness.