1.34

{ WARNING: R RATED CHAPTER AHEAD! }

If you're not comfortable or of legal age, I have placed a (Skip) and (Resume) in the chapter so you don't miss any plot but avoid the sex scene. Hope you enjoy!

~

❗️Skip❗️

Cortez carried Sophie to their bed and let them both crash into the blankets, never breaking the kiss even once. He kissed her with a mixture of hunger and anger, both of which she gave right back to him. The kiss was not gentle in any form. Their tongue tangled and battled for dominance, which neither was about to give up. The frustration of being challenged only fueled them to kiss each other even harder.

One of Cortez's hands gripped Sophie's thigh as his other cupped her ass. His fingers snuck past the fabric of her shorts to touch as much skin as he could and give Sophie what she desired. She just wanted that physical, skin to skin, contact so finally feeling his large hands on her was like receiving the best birthday present of all time. But she still wanted more.

Sophie's hands went fumbling for Cortez's shirt, pulling it up his body to remove it. Cortez got the message and pulled away long enough to toss the fabric aside. He returned to her lips, cupping her delicate face in his hands. Sophie's hands were too busy exploring his exposed torso. Her fingers slide across his broad chest and brushed across his nipples, sinking downwards to caress his flexing ab muscles.

Cortez moved into Sophie's touch, causing his hips to brush against hers. Sophie moaned into his mouth, her fingers slightly curling until she was clawing Cortez's skin. The slightest pressure where she needed him most felt good but not good enough. He was still wearing jeans and boxers and she was still in shorts and panties. How they were still wearing any clothes was beyond her.

"You're wearing too much clothing." Sophie muttered against his lips.

"So are you, baby girl." Cortez groaned.

"Then help me out of them."

Cortez complied, grabbing the hem of Sophie's tank top and dragging it up her body. He admired her soft skin as it was revealed, watching her arch her back to help the process of removal go smoother. When her tank top was discarded, Sophie unraveled her legs from around Cortez's waist to shimmy her shorts down her legs. Cortez looked down between them, feeling his mouth salivate at the sight of her hurrying to reveal herself.

All of his thoughts had suddenly evaded him and the only thing he could think about was tasting her again. And he was determined to do so. Cortez disappeared from above Sophie and grabbed her panties, dragging them down her legs as well. Sophie was too busy unclasping her bra and wiggling out of it to really notice. That was, until, she felt Cortez start planting soft kisses over her inner thigh.

Sophie moaned, letting her legs rest over Cortez's bare shoulders as he drew closer to her core. Cortez didn't bother to waste time, pressing his tongue into her core and lapping up her already wet folds. Sophie quietly gasped and arched her back as the wave of bliss rushed up her spine. Cortez, then, slid a finger inside her and slowly moved it in and out of her. The fit was just as tight as it was the first time, even more so as she clenched around his single digit.

"Cortez.." Sophie moaned as Cortez's sucked on and flicked her sensitive clit. Her fingers disappeared into his hair. "Yes.. That feels so good. I need more. Please, Cortez, more!"

Per request, Cortez inserted another finger. He moaned at the feeling of her juices coat his fingers and her walls clench around him. His dick twitched in the restraint of his jeans as he wished it wasn't his fingers she was enjoying, but his own cock. That would come soon, though. For now, he would make up for angering her by focusing all his effort on giving her the pleasure she desired.