Running

About 12-15 minutes into our run, a light brown wolf leaped out of nowhere and slammed into Luna May. The two scrambled for a moment, then stood up.
Alpha Jax ran in front of her and growled at the rogue facing her. "Leave my territory rogue, before I rip your throat out!" He growled. "I have a better idea. How about I kill you and take over your pack?" He suggested. All our warriors growled since the link was open.
"Sera, come here." Luke linked me. "Luke, I'm scared." "Just slowly walk over and stand beside me. I promise everything will be fine just come here.".
Since I was smaller than the size of a normal wolf I could walk under all the others. Nevertheless, I layed on my stomach and belly crawled to him. I had hoped that standing wouldn't draw any unwanted attention, but my wish went unanswered.
As I stood up, I heard an evil laugh through the link. "Hahaha. What is this? A PUP? No, a runt." "Leave her alone!" Alpha Jax yelled through the link. The rogue barked and wolves surrounded our pack. "Submit to me and abdicate as alpha, and I might let you live." The wolf growled. I whimpered when all the rogues growled. Luke crouched next to me, prepared to protect me like always. I layed down and put my head between my paws.
There was silence, then it all happened at once. The rogue barked and rushed alpha, just as the rogues pounced on my pack. Luke picked me up by the scruff of my neck and ran towards the pack house. "Luke, the pack needs you! I can go the rest of the way, just go help the others!" I yelled. "My priority is to get you to safety, the warriors will handle it." He sounded so brave, but I knew he was worried.
We reached the pack house and Luke set me on the ground. "Go hide." He ordered. I ran to the spot Alpha had shown me when they first took me in. There was an old tree that had a hole big enough for a pup, or in my case a runt, to crawl in and hide. If a rogue found me, they would have to either shift and pull me out,cut the tree down, or dig their way in. Luke's currently leading whatever rogues followed us off my trail.
I sat in my hiding spot for hours before I saw a wolf walking to my tree. I recognized the color of Luke's wolf and ran to him. He rubbed my face with his snout, sniffing for injuries. "Thank goddess you're okay." He whispered through the link.
"What happened?" I asked worried someone had gotten hurt. "Another pack stepped in and helped. The rogues ran away and we got all our injured to the medic. Then I came to find you."
"What pack came?" I asked. We were the only pack in this area of the woods. "The Crimson Moon pack got here earlier than expected. Once they saw more rogues on their way to us, they ran and helped us get rid of them" I hung my head. "Hey, what's wrong?" He asked suddenly worried.
"I was too weak to do anything. I cowered when I should have bared my fangs."
"Stop. You did what you could. If you had stayed then I would have protected you instead of helping the others." He growled. I didn't say anything and he picked me off by my scruff. He ran back to the house and I saw a bunch of wolves. Suddenly the most amazing scent filled my nose. I brushed it off and Luke set me down in front of Luna. She ran to me and looked me over.
"I'm alright Luna." I assured her. She smiled and licked the top of my head. Suddenly an all black wolf with a silver tipped tail walked to us. I immediately bowed my head to show respect since I could sense that he was the Alpha of the Crimson Moon Pack. He looked around before his gaze landed on me. "Stop cowering! Go to him!" My wolf happily yelled. "What? Why?" I asked confused. At the same time I heard a deep voice in my head, coming from the black wolf.
"Mate" he growled.

Sorry, short chapter. Depending on how I feel, the chapters will be long or short