New Home (Pt. 2)

Mace decided they would rest once more before reaching pack land. Sera could tell he was eager to return home, but she sensed a twinge of fear through their bond. She just assumed he was nervous to see how his pack would respond to her.

They'd stayed near the creek, using the trees as protection from the hot sun rays. Sera greedily drank from the stream, Mace doing the same beside her. "Alpha, Luna, we should arrive home by high moon tonight." one of the warriors said. Mace nodded, then ordered them all to hunt if they wished. Several wolves immediately set out. Mace and Sera shifted into their human skin, along with some of the other wolves.

Mace tossed her an apple, which she failed to catch. She playfully narrowed her eyes at him, to which he stuck his tongue out in response. While his back was turned she leaned down. Cupping her hands she splashed icy water against the back of his legs.

He froze for a moment before slowly turning towards her. His eyes glowed gold, his wolf eager to play. She let Clara take control, who was also eager to play. "That was cute, little mate. However, I believe it's my turn." Raulfe teased.

Clara winked, then turned and took off running. He chuckled, then sprinted after her. She didnt get very far. He tackled her to the ground, making sure to cushion the impact with his body.

she fought as hard as she could, but he picked her up as though she weighed nothing. he kept a firm grip on her as they approached the creek. "Dont you dare." she snarled. He merely smirked before wading into the deepest spot he could find.

Then he dropped her. She shrieked as the cold water surrounded her. Raulfe quickly pulled her back up, easily managing to stay afloat. She glared at him in anger, but laughed as he began tickling her sides.

She was thrashing and squirming, but a smile on her face as she laughed. suddenly a *smack* echoed around them. she froze when she noticed the red hand print on Raulfe's cheek. Both realising that she had accidentally struck him.

Her eyes faded back to blue as Sera panicked. "I'm sorry! it was an accident, I didn't mean to! i won't do it again I promise!" she cried. Raulfe carefully held her as he helped her back on land.

She refused to look into his eyes. The wolves who were nearby froze in stunned silence. "Look at me." a voice demanded. Instantly she shuddered, this was a voice she hadn't heard. She knew it came from Mace, but it didn't sound like him or Raulfe. Trembling, she looked up into his eyes.

They were blood red in color.  She gasped and tried to step back. His arms were like steel around her. "Do not raise your hand to me ever again." the voice growled. If she hadn't seen his lips move, she would havee sworn it wasn't him that spoke.

His hands gripped her biceps, slightly shaking her. "Do you understand?!" he growled. "Yes alpha!" she cried, bowing her head in submission. She could feel his body freeze up in shock. The wolves who had been hunting had returned, staying silent upon hearing her words.

"Sera?" Mace asked, loosening his grip. She stayed silent, taking a small step back. "Sera, hey, please I, I'm sorry. I,didn't mean it I promise. I-I, Raulfe, h-he didn't, I would never hurt you." he pleaded. She didn't want to, but Clara urged her to look up, so she did.

His eyes were back to their normal silver color. His hand was outstretched but he didn't dare move towards her. He knew her response was from trauma and fear and he didn't want to make it worse. She searched his eyes before slowly placing her hand in his. He carefully pulled her into his chest, resting his chin on her head.

"I'm sorry." he mumbled, gently squeezing her. she returned his hug, resting her ear against his heart. "I know, it's okay." she assured him. They fell silent, letting the bond soothe them. When the tension had mostly died down everyone sat down and ate the cooked food and apples.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......... i got a bluetooth keyboard. writing is more fun this way. oh yeah, this chapter, heh. would yall like part of it from Mace/Raule/? pov?