Acknowledgements and advertisements

Thank you so much everyone for reading up until now! I hope you enjoyed this crazy story of Alison and much as I enjoyed writing it!

Some people have been supporting this story from the start, back then it only had five reads a week, some have joined in at a later date and I know most of you have found it after its completion.

Still I can't thank any of you enough for bearing with me! This is a first draft and was my first ever story. written on Wattpad, so you can see that it's a...Well, not that good.

It's full of grammatical errors, plotholes, over dramatic scenes and unnecessary moments. Overall, not really story I should be proud of.

But it was my first story, and it helped me grow up as a writer in various ways. It helped me meet new and wonderful friends, create amazing memories, almost fail my exams - overall, it was one EPIC journey. And so through all this, even if it's not a masterpiece, I can't help be proud of my amateur self.

I started this story on March 2017 on a whim. I was reading good girl - bad boy stories again, like always, and I suddenly thought - 'Hey, why doesn't anyone mention the good girl's best friend?! She's the one that always helps bring the bad boy and good girl closer, she's the one that drags her to parties and proms and pretties her up and no one ever mentions her or thanks her! She's just there whenever the MC needs her and when she doesn't she's of whoring with her boyfriends. Why doesn't anyone think of her?'

So yeah, it was wrote on a whim and I tried to take up the general Wattpad cliches and tried to transform it into one hell of a book.

Well, emphasize on hell.

So I seriously thank you for enjoying it and if you would be so kind as to vote on the chapters - if you liked them - I would be on top of the moon.

So get ready for some shameless advertisement which probably not any of you are going to check because they are too boring.

Great Liars

Genre: Teen Fiction/Humor/Romance

Description:

Ethan smiles even if he doesn't feel like it, laughs even if it's hard to breathe, talks to people he'd rather kill and feeds himself lies as if it were a normal thing. That's why he's called Everyone's Ethan, even though no one, not even the girl he loves knows the real him.

Leah's tired. So. Fucking. Tired of it all. She's pretty and she hates herself for it. Because no matter what she achieves, what she does, people will only see her face and say, 'Ugh. Acting all high and mighty just cause she's pretty.' But surprisingly, she's okay with it. She's not fine, but she's okay. She welcomes the suffering, the pain, the hurt and the humiliation as she stumbles through her college life. Because she deserves this. She deserves this karma.