Honeymoon Part 1

***I don't own Twilight. This is Grace's story. I own the characters that I created. And the plot I came up with.***

TJ and I have been on this plane for hours. We left Atlanta right after the reception so we could board a faster flight. But no, we are on a ten hour or more flight to Athens. I can tell TJ is anxious. Hell, I am too. We were just married this morning. And now we are free for the next fifteen nights for our Honeymoon. I called shotgun at the window seat. Its past midnight now. TJ had just fallen asleep after drinking some wine that the lady gave him. My eyes have been on this beautiful boy since I heard his first snore. TJ looks like a little boy when he is asleep. I giggle at the thought because compared to me, he is a little boy.

I held his hand as he seemed to be dreaming. I swept some of his hair out of his face. I checked the time. We were going to land in four more hours. I ordered a martini with ice. The lady didn't even card TJ or me since we were newly weds. I sipped on the strong drink. I felt my eyes fight to stay open. But they lost. The next thing I remember is waking up to TJ carrying me. I curled into his chest. It was so warm. I just wanted to stay there. But he sat me down into what I think is a car, and was buckling me in. I yawned and stretched. Rubbing my eyes gently. I was right. We were in a taxi. TJ was loading our bags into the trunk.

"Sorry if I woke you up, Grace."I looked to see TJ slide into the seat beside me. I shook my head."Its fine. I need to be awake now. I can't believe we are in Athens, Greece."TJ kissed me gently. The sun was already high in the sky. I checked my world clock. Compared to my US time that was four in the morning, it was 11am here. The Driver coughed to get our attention."To the Arion please."The Driver nodded. Cranking up the car. Which it wasn't a taxi, it was a town car. TJ and I both watched out the window of the car."I am Mr. Nicolas. I will be your driver for your stay in Athens." Both TJ and I nodded to him.  We soon got to Arion Hotel. Three guys in hotel uniforms came up and helped get our bags up to our room. We got a Honeymoon Suite. "TJ, we have to be ready in an hour and a half to go on our Wine Tour."I smirked. Kissing him as I wrapped my arms around him. TJ smirked down at me. TJ's arms wrapped around me, his hands on my butt."I know. We should get a shower and get ready."He kissed me back. I blushed. I knew what he was thinking about and I didn't need to be a mindreader. I watched as he got into suitcase, picked out an outfit then went into the bathroom.

I shook my head and giggled as I opened my suitcase to find some clothes. TJ was already out and dressed. I smiled."Hmm. Maybe we should just skip the tour and have dessert."Making TJ blush. I giggled. Pushing past him and going into the bathroom. The shower was huge, along with the bathtub. That thing could hold five people. I sighed. Turning on the water. I stripped quickly, walking into the shower. The hot water felt so good. I washed my hair and body so I could hurry. I turned off the water. It was pretty warm in Greece at this time of year so I chose blue jean shorts with a white lace tanktop. I stepped out of the bathroom while I pulled my wet hair into a messy bun. I checked the time. Still thirty minutes away.... I tackled TJ onto the bed."What are you doing, Grace?" He smirked. Kissing me slowly. I closed my eyes and kissed him back."Just kissing my handsome, very sexy husband."I mutter against his lips. His hands came up to my hair, entangling his fingers into the bun. We laid there, kissing. I glanced at my phone."Time to go."TJ pointed out. I puckered my bottom lip."Sadly..."TJ wrapped his arms around me and stood both of us up. I grabbed my purse, shoving my phone into it as TJ grabbed my hand. Leading out of our room.

We walked out to the same car. Mr.Nicolas opened the door for us. TJ let me slide in first then he did. Mr.Nicolas shut the door then got into the drivers seat. He pulled away from the curve."Mr.Black where too?"Mr.Nicolas glanced back at us."The Wine Tour at Rose Gardens..."TJ answered. Mr.Nicolas nodded. Driving us there. We held hands in the backseat. I looked at TJ and blushed."I love you."I whispered."I love you too."TJ whispered back, leaning down and kissing me gently. Mr. Nicolas must if felt really intrusive as he coughed. I didn't even realize that we were already parked."I will be here in the same spot in three hours."TJ nodded. Grabbing my hand. We walked up the stairs to this old building. TJ opened the door for me. I blushed."Ready to taste very expensive wine?"TJ laughed."Yea it will be a first."I smiled.