Chapter 11

What, but I was just- I-

"I know..how it all sounds."

"You've been in a coma for 4 weeks already..it's, it's going to take some time. To get adjusted. To things..." Enid said wiping her own tears,

What the hell is happening...?

"Ms. Addams?" A doctor walks in with a clipboard and some sort of paperwork. "I'm your doctor ms. Lin and I'll be asking you some questions, and give you requirements for your recovery."
"I'll give you sometime to process, try to recollect your memories." Then the doctor walks out, leaving me all alone.

What the hell? Four weeks..? Breathe Wednesday..
I can't be going insane. There's a monster out there..I saw it. What am I even here for..?

__________

"Everything alright now?" The doctor walks back into Wednesdays room, "Y-yes." Wednesday could still barely speak, she was so..confused.

"Take your time...it does take while to get adjusted to your surroundings."

"What-what day is it.?" Wednesday says in the softest voice ever. For her at least.
"It is October 13th 5:46 pm" the doctor smiled softly at Wednesday, "now, for the actual injury...the bear attack."

Bear attack? Right..the monster, what really happened that night is the only thing Wednesday cares about. "Claw marks..to the stomach, your back was grazed as well..physical therapy is recommended. Although that choice would be determined later on."

Wednesday blocked the doctor out and stared at the door to the room. This must be a dream..she was just there, Eugene was hurt, Enid was calling out to her.

The monster caught an arrow..to the chest.

"Ms. Addams, are you with me?" The doctor brings her back to earth, "yes, my apologies."

"Sign here, a PT doctor will be appointed to you."

___________

"Oh! Wednesday dear!"

"We're so glad you're okay!"

Her family already smothered her with hugs and feelings. Disgusting, she thought. She's just awoken, the girl can barely speak

"Hey bestie!" Oh, you'd recognize that voice anywhere. "Hello Enid." Wednesday says turning her head why the hell was Enid here? "This break has been SUPER crazy girl" of course, 2 weeks gone, and Enid knows her home address.

After being greeted by her family, Wednesday is left alone with Enid "So.. how are you, feeling?" Enid cleared her throat before speaking. "I feel horrid." Wednesday said trying to sound her very best. Which wasn't going as planned.

"Great!...listen, He's far away now, okay? Tyler's gone."

"Tyler..?"

"Yes. Remember, your injuries?"

"I can't recall, enlighten me."

"Let me explain."

Flash back*

It was that night, Eugene got attacked. Since then, you hadn't spoken to anyone. Except for one person. Tyler. You guys would always meet behind the weathervane to talk about that stupid monster. You'd never know that it was him, the way he treated you, never let you push him away, let you stomp on his feelings, and put you first. He 'loved' you...that is until one night.

"You don't know anything Wednesday! She was bipolar!"

"Then explain this: 'outcast injured and killed 34 students.."