Chapter 5

Enids pov:

"Ugh! I don't wanna goooo" I groaned at my best friend, I was REALLY doubting going back to classes and I fricking hate Mondays.

"You'll be fine come on! I'll take you to the weathervane later if you stop whining" yok said grabbing my hand leading me out the dorm, I was going to be late since I decided waking up at 7:50 was okay.

"Hey weds!" I walk up next to the girl, she seems to be upset? "Everything...okay?" She shoots me a small glare before speeding up her pace walking into a classroom. An empty one to be exact..?

Then she starts talking to what seems like a stack of books..? Oh! Right, Thing.

"Put the files back in his office. Return to me soon as possible." She says walking out.

"Oh. Hello Enid." She says acting as if I wasn't just next to her, "what's up weds!" I say walking shoulder to shoulder distance per usual with the girl.

_______

"Okay class settle down! I'm Mrs. Walker, your substitute for today seeing as Mr. Smith is out!"

This teacher is way too happy...not that it's bad..! Just...she looks like she could turn from charming to a serial killer in a second okay! She's..weirdly happy.

I look over to my right, where Wednesday sits usually in this class. Then all of a sudden yoks barges in and takes the seat, "Hey E! Dude so you will not believe what just happened with Div before I left the d-"

"Ms. Tanaka. Would you mind explaining why you are exactly 25 minutes late to my lesson?"

Well shit. She's now arrived at mad, lovely! Then all of a sudden I hear that familiar, stern voice, "No. Xavier, I am not free to go to the weathervane with you, for I will be spending my time investigating." Wait.. she's sitting with him? I can't help but feel a bit of anger rushing over me when, "Yo Enid! Did you get the answer to question 2, I kinda zoned..out....on..you?" Ajax says from behind me tapping my shoulder softly. "Yea it's A." I said harsher than I intended to, "girl you good?" Yok asks from beside me, "you kinda just..." Shit. I need to get myself together, but for some reason it just kills me to see her with him. He's an asshole, she shouldn't try to date him.

"Class is over everybody! Have a great day!"
I give Yoko, some sort of look before practically yanking her out of her seat and out the classroom, "WE GET TO GO TO THE WEATHERVANE NOWWW!" I say loud as can be probably puncturing like 2 students eardrums, "Jeez shut up or they'll know we're skipping BUT I SAW THIS SUPER COOL JACKET SO LETS GO, LIKE NOW." She yelled probably even louder annoying some kids around us.

So we quietly make it to the back doors, and leave swiftly making our way to the small town, then shortly after to the weathervane.

______

*2 hours later -*

Wednesdays pov:

"Tall black." The boy gives me a weird smile..once again. "That'll be all?" I nod my head waiting for my drink with thing rummaging inside my bag. "Stop that at once, we've only been to the sheriffs office, and to the woods, and I stayed there for a while.." The boy, who appears to be Tyler, walks back over to me looking at me with pure confusion
"Here you go! Who were you talking to?" I give him a stone cold glare once again "The severed hand in my bag won't stop jumping around. Not that it concerns you." I take my drink and pay him, walking out of the small cafe and making my way over to nevermore.

"Hello, Enid." I say as soon as I walk in, only to see the girl and the snake haired boy smashing faces on her bed. Great. Truly amazing, more moans and groans. Absolutely disgusting. Now I wish I would've stayed at the weathervane, perhaps talking with Tyler would give me some information, that is very much needed at the time. Today sheriff galpin was talking about murder. Of course, this may seem normal. Until,

*Flash back*

"I told you to claw at him, intimidate him, not fucking KILL him Tyler! I swear to god one more improper fraction and I'm finding someone else to do this job for me. One of those outcasts perchance, could help me, and do it better. Now you have to make it look like a suicide."
Then a crashing noise was heard outside. Along with growls. If it's not Tyler then who is it?

*End of flashback*

Tyler. He's up to something. But why would the sheriff want an outcast? Out of everyone he hates the most, it's definitely "us" so why an outcast?

"Wednesday! Girlie you've been zoned out for like. Hours! I was just saying me and Jax are gonna go to his dorm, Xavier's out, BYEEEE!" She squeals closing the door behind her.
Weren't they just broken up cause of cheating?
Those two drive me crazy sometimes. Not as fun as I anticipated. Also not that I care, or anything of course. I've got a much bigger problem to deal with.

_______

After typing for, about 2 hours, I get up slightly cracking my knuckles. And walking over to my closet, grabbing my pajamas, and my towel. I need to get rest for the exams tomorrow morning.

For some unknown reason, every first period class has exams tomorrow?.. I swear this place couldn't get any weirder.

Besides the staff, the scheduling for things is weird, and there's always fingers pointing to this place when crimes are committed nearby, reminds me of the sheriff, him and Tyler have something going on, besides the fact that they are related in some way.

After finishing my shower, I get into bed and make myself comfortable for a well needed night's rest.

________

*super shy starts blasting across the room*

"We've talked about this Sinclair." Wednesday said groggily opening her eyes, for some reason though, Enid wasn't in her bed.

*5 missed called from "fagula?" Wednesday mutters to herself, must be Yoko. "Thing, help me answer this." She places the phone on the nightstand and thing crawls up and taps the green button,

"Yo E! You won't believe what happened, another body in the woods dude! And they KEEP blaming students here, so fucked up..also why haven't you been answering!" Wednesday takes a deep breath before speaking.

"Enid went out with Ajax last night, to his dorm if I recall correctly. She hasn't been back since I fell asleep, find her yourself and stop calling here at once."
With that, Wednesday hung up the phone and went to get ready.

______

??? Pov:

Perfect. Just amazing, I've given him two times his regular dose, with that he should be able to kill without second thought. Which is exactly what he did last night. All the fingers seem to be pointing at nevermore staff and students again. Just how I wanted it to be, now left 5 more bodies, I'm planning on killing 3 of the "species" at that damned school. Vampire, werewolf, and psychic , or perhaps gorgon. I'll be able to examine their abilities closer, making a new formula for Tyler.

______

"Girl what the FUCK where have you been!" Yoks said punching Enids shoulder jokingly. "I was...with Ajax duh!" Enid said with a little of hesitation, should she tell the truth? It'll make her suspicious though. "Okay so SPILLL! What happened at the dorm" Yoko said bouncing her eyebrows, elbowing the walking rainbow on the arm. "So basically.."
————————

Great, exams are in session. Not that it would be difficult or anything, for Wednesday, but first period is usually where her and thing plan things out during Mr. Smith's literature course. Considering his class is the easiest, due to his lack of care. Just write notes take quizzes every Friday, and prepare for exams. However, exams in the morning aren't the greatest not only for teachers, but students as well, they barely get sleep, using first period to sleep in.

Then the bell rings, and exams have begun.
_________

1,367 words