Chapter 6

"Dude like..exams first period seriously?" Yoko says nudging Enid softly, the girl seems to be having a hard time with Ajax. And it's driving Yoko absolutely nuts.

"Alright dude seriously what the hell is happening. Cause one day you're all on each other and the next you break up!" Yoko stands in front of Enid restricting her from taking another step. "Just leave it alone yoks, we're figuring things out!" Yoko gives Enid the biggest side eye,

"yea okay you say that and then he goes to fuck some random boy behind the weathervane!"

"Fuck you." Enid walks away angrily, but Yoko was right, he'd use up her time if he was bored, and then go have sex with other people. If anything, that girl might catch an infection so.. yeah.

__________

Wednesdays pov:

"Thing, fetch me a book on werewolves I need to do my research to know exactly what I'm dealing with."

"We all know that thing in the woods is no 'bear'

Thing quickly scatters away after a "👍". Leaving me alone in the corner of the library. I also need to find the 'hidden' library if I'm going to go as far as discovering a new breed of "wolf"

"Babe what the hell!"
That voice. Seeming to be the voice of Enids gorgon 'boyfriend' but he's certainly not with Enid? I turn around from looking at random fictional books, and see him holding hands with another girl. She seems to go by the name of Layla.

Then a tugging at the bottom of my pant leg, and there is thing. With a quite heavy book, "full moon: everything you need to know about wolves." Great. The closest thing to actual information. Perfect. Thing crawls up on my shoulder, and soon into my bag as I make my way back to the main hall. In search of my math class, which I quickly find and walk into.

"Everybody settle in please! For the new student, Layla hart, we shall introduce ourselves."

She's new? So, Ajax has been probably engaging in any form of sexual activity with her, and shes just arrived. Disgusting.
"Ms, Addams would you mind sharing 3 facts about yourself to Layla!" I glare uncomfortably at this Layla girl for a few minutes until the teacher releases tension by asking another
student.
She gives me an off feeling, I don't really mind it though, Just as any one else would, she irritates me.

She giggles too loudly, her voice squeals like one of those characters from the horror movies that Enid loves, I'm sure they're called "Barbie", her breath reeks of candy, she's dressed like a supermodel except the clothes don't fit her. She seems horrible, and not the great kind.

___________

*6th period lunch*

Yoko pov:

"Hey! My name is Enid Sinclair, I hope I can make you feel welcome, and I hope we can be besties soon!" Enid squeals at the New Layla girl, she's always down to make new friends, of course, this one may not go so well though.

"Yo E! Let's slow down on rambling to her, fore you spill your life story!" I say to the Girl as she walks back from Layla's table. "She looks so, 'pick me'" I say to the girl handing her the tray of lunch.

________
Wednesdays pov:

It has been quite a while since I've made way to the weathervane. I may go there for a tall black again. And perchance interrogate Tyler. "Shall I take a taser, or a pocket knife?"
Thing taps frantically telling me to just get a coffee and come back.
"There's no fun in taking a long walk through the woods, to a small town, without murdering someone Thing."
Although, they may suspect me for killing either way, I go to nevermore.
______

As I'm making my way through the woods, approaching the old remains of a shed, that of which were burned down a few weeks back before I came to nevermore.
My father never misses news. After all, television is his "go to" activity.
As I am getting closer, the horrible smell of which seems to be a rotting corpse lingers by.
I open the 'door' which is just a plank hanging on hinges, to find the body of a man, white hair. He's been here for weeks, safe to say.

________

"Okay we lift him on three." The first responders say, shortly after lifting the black body bag. "So you found him, right in there. Why were you walking alone again?" The sheriff, acting oblivious asked me.
"I was making my way to the weathervane."
I say sternly, glaring at the possible serial killer in front of me.

"Through the woods?"

"We may have to take you in for further
questioning."

I cross my arms over my chest almost with every cell in my body of anger, trying to remain calm.

"You think I may have done this? As intriguing as it seems, I am a small 16 year old student. I don't think I may have been able to stand next to this 'man' without pinching my nose and fake gagging.
Tell me, sheriff Galpin, do I look like I have claws. To you?"

"Do you know of Gary Williams?"
Earning a wide-eyed expression from the man in front of me. I walk away, back on my main route to the small town.

____

"Tall black please, Tyler." I say this time, more stern than usual. "Okay!" He says 'excitedly' Clearly, he did not know what my name is. As he tried to think.

"You're, Wednesday..right?" Great. More interrogation.