Extra Chapter 1: Y/n/Godfield Vs. Madara - The Shinobi War - Part 1

Location: Somewhere in an alternate universe

No POV

Y/n: Man...who would've thought Blast aka the Number 1 Hero from the Hero Association can be so troublesome...no...he's even more annoying after he found me and my father interesting ever since we both became a God. I swear to my own father that if we both encounter him again, we will protest to him.

After Y/n and Godfield had another encounter with the #1 Hero of the Hero Association, Blast, the two Gods are both starting to get really annoyed by him as Y/n, the Son of Godfield decided to take a walk in alternate universe not realizing on which universe that he set foot on in order to clear his mind from all of the stress that he and Godfield had to deal with.

???: What kind of Shinobi wears ridiculous clothing while in war?

Suddenly, someone has spotted Y/n walking around the battlefield for the Shinobi War as Y/n ignored the man that was asking him a simple question.

???: Hey you! Are you ignoring me on purpose or are you just stupid?

Y/n then stopped walking when he heard someone talking to him.

???: Ok...it looks like you want to be smacked.

Y/n: (Sighs) I knew I should've picked a better world to take my walk on and now someone is talking to me right now. Let's see who I am dealing with right now. (Looks around the area) Is there anyone around here in a place like this?

???: (Smiles) Nice to meet you.

Y/n then turns to the man that just spoke to him as he looked up to see a man in a war uniform made for the Shinobi War as he is known as Madara aka the God of Shinobi as Y/n somehow stumbled upon a universe that is currently in some kind of war.

Y/n: Who are you?

???: I'm the God of Shinobi.

Y/n: God of Shinobi?

As Y/n took a good look at the man, who claims to be God of Shinobi, the man named Madara continues to speak down to Y/n about his plan to use his power upon this world that Y/n ended up at.

Madara: Using Genjutsu, I will erase the sadness in this perverted world, but to make that happen, I have to make sacrifices, including getting rid of the Kage.

After Madara finished explaining his plan to Y/n, it was his turn to introduce himself to the God of Shinobi.

Y/n: Greetings, I am Y/n L/n, Son of Godfield, we are the Gods of the New World made within the ashes of the Old World. The Old World was filled with nothing, but corruption and sin. We knew that world cannot be saved, so we used our God-like powers and our unbreakable bond to create a perfect utopia, where there is no such thing as evil, negativity, corruption or sin. Also, the main reason why I'm here is because I wanted to take a stroll to clear my mind. However, I didn't expect to be in the middle of some kind of war. Although, my current attire does not fit with the people in ancient times for war, but I was a bit stressed out to choose something else to wear before I got here.