Chapter 5 - Y/n Vs. Akaza from Demon Slayer

Location: Creation City

Time: 11:23 PM

No POV

On a peaceful night here in Creation City, someone has decided to visit the universe from another dimension as we see a demon by the name of Akaza was furious that his boss aka the King of Demons, Muzan Kibutsuji was not impressed nor excited from Akaza's work efforts in becoming the best demon in his eyes as he starts to complain about his failed attempt to impress his boss.

Akaza: I'm not excited he said....instead of hinting at me about the flower. That f*cking number two....just wait till I kick you out then step over your rank.

Then as Azaka looked up to see a van crossing by, a man in a white and yellow hoodie appeared on the street as the demon grew curious is to who this man really is.

Akaza: A Native here? Doesn't look friendly, but I can sense a powerful force within him and those eyes....could he be a demon like me...I wonder how he managed to get here at a place like this. I see....it's possible that he's both a demon and a martial artist in this place....had to go this far for the sake of that flower.

Then we zoom over to Y/n, who is just answering the phone as he got a call from one of his friends, SMG5 from the SMG4 Universe.

Y/n: (Answers his phone) Hello? Oh, hey, SMG5. What's that? You, Mario and some of your friends are facing off against a Devil version of Mario? I see...well make sure to drain all of the energy from the power stars to weaken him and I highly suggest performing an exorcist on him to drive the boos out of his body. (Notices Akaza) Hm? I may have to call you back, I just arrived here in Creation City and there's a demon on the bridge and he doesn't seem to be friendly. Talk to you later, my creative friend. (Hangs up the phone)

Akaza: (Thinking) Mr. Muzan has trusted me so far...I can't afford to fail again.

Then as Akaza slowly got up to face Y/n, he began to wonder what this demon wanted from him.

Y/n: (Thinking) Hmm...now what's he up to? If he wants to fight me in a battle, I will make sure that no innocent people will perish during our battle.

Akaza: Aren't you afraid to see a monster like me....basically people would run away at the sight of a monster.

Y/n: Is that so? Then why do you come here at this time of night? Are you here to pick a fight with me, cause if you are, then you won't survive this battle.

Akaza: Whatever...in the end you will be my prey.

Then a strange dark aura surrounded Akaza, telling Y/n that he is about to perform an attack on him.

Y/n: Interesting....

Akaza: Let me introduce my blood moves to you....because you are my first prey. A mere mortal like you would be dying to accept this and guess what's next....you're about to become a monster too.

Y/n: (Scoffs) You wish. You don't know anything about me, and I can assure you, you have no idea on who you're dealing with right now.

Then without warning, Akaza charged at Y/n and punch him square in the face, which didn't seem to face him at all as Akaza was surprised to see that his attack didn't work at all.

Akaza: (Thinking) Why doesn't my attack work on him...even more so what kind of expression was he showing.

Y/n: Always attacking at will, huh? I've seen better people or in your case, demons that can pack a mean punch than you can do.

Akaza: (Smiles) See if you can hold this one down.

Then the demon stepped back away from Y/n to perform one his special demon moves as the floor he's standing formed a symbol that looked like a snowflake.