Prologue - 1000 Years Ago Before the Incident...

Location: Somewhere in a Cold, Dark Alley in Danger Zone City

Date: Jan 10, 2020

Time: 10:35 PM

No POV

A long time ago in another universe across the multiverse, there lived a stray cat by the name of Garf, for he is part of the Gorefield/Garfield Multiverse, however, in the universe that Garf is much different from any other universe in the entire multiverse.

For you see, Garf exists in a world without a "Jon".....

A world without "Lasagna".....

A world filled with "Chaos".....

A world filled with "Injustice".....

But what's even worse is that the world is filled with nothing, but SIN....as the end of the world is coming for them....

THE END IS NIGH....

As the world is about to come to an end, we see Creation City getting destroyed by a strange, yet very powerful entity coming up from the ground as the eldritch entity is about to destroy the entire world....but for what reason exactly to make him want to end the world?

Well, allow me to tell you the story of how this happened before the end of the world happened....

You see many years ago, there was a young 12-year-old boy by the name of Y/n L/n, who was currently running away from his neglectful and abusive parents, because of how he made them do all of the chores around the house and will always punish him for all the wrong reasons as Y/n is trying his best to not make a mistake, but every time he make one small mistake, he gets a thrashing of his entire life from his father and had to sleep in the basement.

They don't feed him or shelter him as they both treat him like a slave until he finally managed to escape from his prisoner that he called "home" through an open window with all of the food and drinks he can carry in a tote bag and ran out into the night.

He kept running away, far from his old home and did not stop running or looking back until he is safely far away from his horrible parents.

However, he had no one else to go to as he never made any friends in his entire life nor that he had any trusting family members to look after him and take good care of him as he resides in a cold, dark alley at a place called Danger Zone City, a crime alley like city next to Creation City that is the perfect place to hide in as he managed to find a spot to stay the night in with all of the food he managed to steal from his parents without their knowledge.

Now, as he makes his way to the alley, he tried his best to get some sleep with an old blanket that barely even tried to cover him up to keep him warm, which is hard for him to get some sleep at a place like this...

But then, as Y/n tried his best to go to sleep, he heard a 'faint' meow nearby as he looked up to see a poor young kitten lurking from the corner, all cold and hungry...