Short #2: Y/n's Nightmare

Location: The Scary Mansion

No POV

It was a dark and stormy night as we see the orange, Monday hating, lasagna loving, cat named Garfield who just ran onto the porch of the spooky mansion to get out of the stormy weather, as he doesn't realizing that the place is haunted and filled with so much scary things that will send shivers down your spine. Then as made he tried to open the front to get inside, it was locked, so he had to find the key in order to open it, so he looked around the front porch to find a golden chest that had a skeleton key that allowed him to go inside the mansion.

Once inside, Garfield has to find a way to call for help and get back home as he looked around the mansion to find whatever he use to send in help to pick him up and take him home.

He tried to use the phone to call Jon or anyone that can help him, but the phone line was dead as if someone forgot to pay the phone bill and even if he could call for help on the phone, he need to be able to speak like a normal person to do that.

So he decided to continue searching around for something that can help him out, which lead to him solving puzzles, riddles and use items that didn't give him anything that could help him, but he did managed to find some various doughnuts and muffins that might help him from starving to death.

It was strange for him to find some doughnuts and muffins made by Perfection Pastries inside the mansion that still hasn't expired from the blueberry muffins to the mini cinnamon doughnuts to the assorted doughnuts until he decided to go down to the basement and use the flashlight that he found in the kitchen to light up the scary dark basement cause you'll never know what kind of scary things could be lurking around in the basement.

Not to mention the many other scary things that Garfield encountered during his adventure in the mansion and he has a limit to his scare factor, which is shown in the "Scare-O-Meter" and if that meter fills up to 100%, he will be completely traumatized and will run away from the mansion, whether or not that he may or may not make it back home safe and sound.

So then, as Garfield went down the stairs with the flashlight, he soon found himself in some kind of dungeon as he looked around until he saw someone locked up in a cell, he went inside to see who it is and when he went inside the cell to see who it is, he was shocked to see that the person who was locked up....

It was Lyman, Jon's old roommate and Odie's original owner.