Chapter 1 - Justice Enforcement

Location: Somewhere in City-A

Date: October 4, 2015

Time: 9:45 PM

No POV

Somewhere in the peaceful world of City-A, everybody is busy with their everyday lives on such a beautiful day, until something bad happens in the city as a strange monster starts causing a rampage and destroying the city with the innocent civilians starting to run for their lives from the monster.

The monster appears to be a purple, muscular monster that resembles Piccolo from Dragon Ball Z as he flew up high in the air and started shooting balls of energy at the palm of the hands all over City-A as the staff members of the Hero Association are doing their best to eliminate the threat.

Hero Association Staff Member 1: It's closing in! Who's available?

Hero Association Staff Member 2: We have word that Lightning Max and Smile Man are on their way.

Hero Association Staff Member 3: Get me that threat level assessment!

As the Hero Association are busy on how to defeat the monster that is currently destroying the entire city, we cut over to see Smile Man and Lightning Max defeated by the monster as they both did their best to defeat the monster that seemed to be too strong for them to fight against.

Then we cut over to a local building worker as he's doing his best to explain the situation on the destruction caused by the monster.

Building Worker 1: As you can see, massive explosions are going off behind me! The monster is wrecking destruction on a unprecedented scale. While the Association's assessment is still underway, it is already cle-

(BOOM!)

Then as the program went into static due to technical difficulties as we zoom out to see two individuals that were watching the TV of what was happening in City-A as they both decided to go out and face the monster themselves.

???: Are you ready, my child?~

??? #2: I am ready, father.~ Let's go!

Then the two of them teleported out of the room they were in at the blink of an eye before walking towards the light as they both appeared outside as a young adult male in a white and yellow hoodie and jet-black jeans as they are ready to take on the monster that is destroying the city.

Little Girl: Daddy! Mommy!

Then we quickly cut over to a little crying for her mommy and daddy, not even noticing the monster was slowly walking towards as he is about to crush the poor girl to death with one hand that grew to massive size as he has no regard for human life until the girl was safely taken away from the monster by the same young adult with the white and yellow hoodie with a pair of angel wings on his back just before the monster could crush her to death.