Chapter 7 - The Search for Arlene the Cat - Part 1 - The Mysterious Note

Location: Y/n's Pocket Dimension

No POV

Inside Y/n's very own Pocket Dimension, the Son of Godfield himself has been spending a lot of time looking over the strange note that he found at that one universe that was destroyed when he and his father, Godfield tried to save Jon, BF and the others from Gorefield, but failed after the government decided to launch a nuclear bomb to kill Gorefield, which failed thus causing the end of the world with Jon and Gorefield escaping to who knows where they went.

However, Y/n and Godfield did managed to save both BF and Lyman before they both perished from the doomed universe, but what's even more strange is that Y/n found a strange note in the basement of Jon's Basement, where Arlene was supposed be held captive at, only for her to not be in there.

The Note Reads:

"Hello? If you found this note, it means that I have been kidnapped by a mysterious person that imprisoned me in a jail cell in another world that I hardly recognize. I remembered being held captive by that monster that resembled my boyfriend, Garfield until I was captured by someone else that is clearly a deranged lunatic that laughs like a maniac.

I don't know how this could have happened to me, but I haven't seen the sunlight in a really, long time. I barely eaten anything despite of the man feeding me to keep me live and I always had a hard time sleeping in the darkness as I can still hear the laughter that kept me awake.

So, to anyone who reads this note, please find me and help me out of this prison no matter what it takes to get out of this hellhole of a prison.

SAVE ME!

SAVE ME NOW!"

Y/n has been reading this note multiple times and he can tell that this note is written by Arlene herself and he needs to figure out where she is at and since she was kidnapped the night of the destruction of that Earth where Gorefield and Jon escaped while everyone is perished, then that means that Arlene must have been taken to someplace else in the universe.

And he knows who can help him as he traveled across his Pocket Dimension before summoning one of the Zodiac Gorefields that can help track down Arlene.

Taurus Gorefield

After Y/n summoned a spell to contact Taurus Gorefield, the Zodiac appeared before Y/n in his Galaxy Sized form.

Taurus Gorefield: Hello, dear brother. Do you seek truth, Y/n?

Y/n: Yes, Taurus. I have been reading this note that I found in Jon's basement during one of our last adventures and that is where Arlene's supposed to be, but it appears that she's been kidnapped by someone, and I think she might be in another universe that is she is currently being held prisoner. The main reason why I summoned you here because I figured that with your vast knowledge of the universe, you might tell me where she is right now. Do you think you can help me, brother?

Taurus Gorefield: Hmmm....yes! Of course, I can find her for you, brother. Let me see that note you found so I can sense her to know which universe she is in.

Y/n then handed Taurus over the note he found as the Zodiac Gorefield used his powers to locate where Arlene is at until he finally managed to find the universe, she's in right now.

Taurus Gorefield: Aha! I found her! She's in a prison cell on Earth-616, I can create a portal that will bring you there to meet her.

Y/n: That would be very great of you to do that, Taurus. I appreciate your assistance, my intelligent brother.