Chapter 4 - Son of Godfield Gameboy'd Edition - Part 3 - FINAL

Game Hint: Never break a promise from a Gorefield that is trying to help you, or you will deeply regret it.

Location: The Basement - Jon's House

No POV

As we continue the story in the basement, we see Jon and BF pouring gasoline all around the basement that leads to the boiler as they plan to blow the place up, hoping that it will be enough to defeat Gorefield.

However, they didn't expect the hooded man to be in the basement with them as the hooded man appeared from the darkness of the basement as a young boy that looked like he was in rags and seems to be holding a young stray cat in his arms that strangely resembled Garfield as they are about to stop them from lighting the place up, knowing that it will not be enough to take out Gorefield.

Young boy: (Crying)

Stray Cat: (Meow!)

Then suddenly, with the flickering of BF's flashlight, the boy and the cat were replaced with a much scarier and more grotesque cat monster as he was mad at both of them for leaving the attic without his permission to do so.

Hooded Man: What are you two doing? I told you to stay in the attic!

Then Jon threw the jerry can at the monster, but it didn't even harm or fazed him at all he is now really mad and tried to attack them until Boyfriend hit him in the face with his mic.

Hooded Man: OW!!! Why you little-

(Flashlight Flickers then dies)

Then suddenly, BF's flashlight ran out of batteries, leaving the two of them in complete darkness with a very angry monster in the basement with them as Jon used a lighter to light up the place a bit.

But then, without warning, the hooded man bit Jon's hand of with the lighter in his mouth, causing Jon to scream in pain until BF hit him with his mic again, resulting in him spitting out the lighter from his mouth.

Then Jon ran for cover to wrap his bitten off hand while BF decides to deal with the angry monster with the mic in his hand as he is about to rap against the monster one last time while Jon has a chance to grab the lighter to blow the place up in smithereens when BF and the hooded man are busy on their rap battle....to the death.

Game Hint: The end is drawing near....

Song Plays - Hi Jon - BF Vs. Hooded Man Vs. ??? - Vs. Gorefield V2

At the rap battle between Boyfriend and the Hooded Man began, the monster decided to raise the stakes with the notes to make BF have a difficult time avoiding the bad ones to not lose one of his finite lives.

But as things are about to get serious during the song, Jon managed to light up the gas puddle with the lighter resulting in blowing up and destroying Jon's House in the process and the young rapper suddenly survived, but the hooded man was nowhere to be found.

However, BF suddenly spotted Gorefield slowly coming out of the rubble and stood in front of him, as he is still alive, but seriously wounded from before as he took over the hooded man's spot in the rap battle as BF was forced to rap battle against the bloodthirsty feline until the end of the song.

-Song Continues Until the End of the Song-

After the song, Gorefield kicked BF out of the way before seeing Jon come out of the rumble, severely injured, battered and bruised after that dangerous stunt as Gorefield walked over to Jon to tell him some very bad news that is about to happen to the world as the sound of sirens indicating that the government is about to launch a nuclear bomb upon the Earth to see if it's powerful enough to kill Gorefield, but they should already know that will not work at all and they just doomed the entire world.