Reader Info + Bio

Reader Info

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

F/c - Favorite Color

F/f - Favorite Food(s)

F/d - Favorite Drink(s)

F/m - Favorite Movie(s)

Reader Bio

Name: Y/n L/n

Alias: The Son of Godfield

Age: 12 (The Past) - 1012 (After the Recreation of Earth and Resurrection from Godfield)

Gender: Male

Species: Human/Cat God Hybrid

Family: Godfield (Formerly Garf, Father Figure), Nermal (From Bad Monday Simulator - Brother Figure), Lyman (From the Lumpy Touch Gorefield Serious - Uncle Figure), Cartoon Cat (Older Brother Figure + Partner in Crime), SMG5 (Alternate Universe - Adoptive Brother), SMG4 Mario (Alternate Universe - Adoptive Brother), Michael Theodore aka Holy-Fied Mouse (Best Friend, Brother Figure)

Powers and Abilities

Speed: Massively Hypersonic+: Y/n is capable of digging from the surface of the planet down to its core and can do it back in a short period of time, of which is calculated to be this fast.

Lightspeed Attack Speeds+/Massively FTL+: His attacks are capable of reaching the surface of earth from space in nearly an instant and will eventually become the size of the universe and will devour it when needed to do so by Godfield's orders.

Unlimited Stamina: Y/n doesn't get tired nor needs to ever rest due to limitless amounts of Stamina in his system.

Clone Creation: Can create clones from its essence and have them act 24/7 whilst Y/n heals, with none of his clones ever fatiguing or needing a rest period. Said clones draw power and energy from Y/n.

Range: Y/n can perform some extended Melee Range normally from Multi-Continental to Planetary with attacks as these attacks are Universal through eventual growth.

Lifting Ability: Varies. Class 100 (Even at his smallest, he was capable of obtaining sizes that are bigger and greater than humans) to at most Class M (Can become the size of buildings and even dwarf the smaller constructs such as houses and the likes), will eventually become Universal Class

Striking Ability: Planetary (Can destroy the entirety of the planet and rebuild the destroyed planet from its ashes), will eventually become Universal (Will consume the entire universe after having grown vastly bigger than his initial size)

Durability: Planet Level (The destruction of the planet did absolutely no damage to Gorefield, with him just brushing it off. Nothing in the series thus far has been able to harm Gorefield significantly, including bombs designed just to kill Gorefield), will eventually become Universe Level (Can survive the end of the universe and will actively consume it)

Intelligence: (High) Y/n has spent ages with Godfield, learning how to absorb human knowledge and watching over humans, gaining their information.