19

Today Dr j got his new patient he is Oscar. He is 17 years old. His parents is talking with Dr j. Dr j observed Oscar, he is standing without fear and interest. Dr j didn't like it. He want to see his patients get fear after seeing him. But oscar is making him more angry. Oscar is in hospital because he got fungal infection on his buttocks. He didn't informed his parents about it. They somehow managed to find it.

Dr j: Don't worry Mr and Mrs pi i will take care of him. We will crue his disease and brattiness through our procedures. I'm admitting him for 3 days. Pls sign the papers in reception and you guys can leave.

Mr and Mrs nooded and left from the cabin.Rosy came and took Oscar with her. After few minutes Dr j went out the cabin and he saw Oscar is laying on a stretcher and Rosy is standing near him in the corridor.Dr j went near him.

Dr j: oscar lay on your stomach let me check you.

Oscar layed down without any complaint. Dr j pulled down his pants and panties. Oscar's butt is full of red rashes.

Dr j: Rosy take him to the treatment room. I'm coming in a minute.

Rosy nooded and wheeled him to the room. Dr j entered the room and he saw Oscar sitting on the bed and he is wearing a hospital gown.

Dr j: oscar lay down i have do a proper checkup.

Oscar nooded and layed down. Drj checked him. His butt is infected completely and it started to spread on his anus also.Dr j talked something to Rosy and she left the cabin.
Rosy went inside and Dr j injected Oscar and applied ointment on the butt and bandaged his butt completely and inserted iv on his hands and left.

After 2 days

Oscar's butt is almost fine. Dr j didn't like Oscar because he is not scared of injection. He is taking his medicines quietly. Dr j didn't like it.
Now he is sitting on his cabin and Rosy is standing near him.

Dr j: do i have a patient for circumcison Rosy?
Rosy: no Dr.
Dr j: oh its been a long time i did a circumcison.
Rosy: yes Dr.
Dr j: is Oscar circumcisied?
Rosy: i don't know Dr. I think he didn't.
Dr j: ok comeon let's check it.

Dr j and Rosy went inside Oscar's room and saw him sleeping. Dr j slowly up his gown and checked Oscar's penis carefully and made his dress properly and left the room.

Dr j: he is not circumcisied. Contact his parents and make them agree for the surgery.

Rosy nooded and left.

Time skip.

Rosy informed Drj that Oscar's parents is ok with the surgery. So he said to arrange for the surgery on evening.

Evening

Dr j already present in the operation theatre and 2 male nurse entered with Oscar on the wheelchair and made him lay on the bed.

Oscar: Dr what are you going to do?
Drj : its nothing lay down quietly.

Dr j injected muscle relaxer oh his thighs and inserted anesthesia on his penis and started the surgery.

After the surgery oscar discharged from the hospital..

Pls give me some ideas...