14

Morning

A ambulance arrived at the entrance and the attenders layed a boy whose is unconscious on the stretcher and they wheeled him inside. 2,3 people were following the stretcher with a tension on their face.

Nurse: take patient to the treatment room and guardians register on the reception.
They: ok

At reception

Man: I'm principal of St. Johns school. A student fell unconscious suddenly.
Reception : patient's name
Man: Rohit
Reception : ok you can go to room no 23

They all nooded and entered inside the cabin. They saw Dr. John is checking Rohit.

Rohit is faking sickness. He want escape from the exams so he acted like sick. But unfortunately he was taken to the hospital.
Dr j come to know that he is faking it. So he thought to torture him for few days.

Dr j: what happened to him.
Man: he fell unconscious
Dr j: i think he is seriously sick. We have to some tests. So I'm admitting him. Pls call him parents to sign the formalities.
Man: ok Dr.

They left the cabin.

Dr j: Rohit open your eyes

Rohit didn't moved.

Dr j: nurse prepare 5 injections for him.

Rohit suddenly jumped from the bed.

Rohit: plss noo noo
Dr j: i knew it. But you're trapped now. You have to cooperate with us or i will tell this to everyone.
Rohit: noo noo plss i will cooperate.
Dr j: ok good boy..take him to the room, change his dress and prepare for bone marrow biopsy.
Rosy : ok dr.
Dr j: Rohit lay down and start your acting. They are outside....

Rohit nooded and layed and acted like unconscious. Rosy moved him to another room and changed him dress.

After few minutes

Dr j entered the room with Rohit's parents.

R m: ohh my son what happened to yoi?
Rohit: I'm fine( now he is conscious )
Dr j: pls can you leave i want to bone marrow biopsy.
R f:pls dr can we stay here
Dr j: noo it's not in hospital rules.
R m: pls dr we will leave after this.
Dr j: ok. Rosy let's start.

They layed Rohit on curved shape and lifted his gown and pulled down his panta a little.his mom hugged him and his father held him tightly. Dr j started to rub the spot with medicine and tapped the correct position and inserted the needle. Rohit gasped and started to cry. His mom tried to console him. Dr held a plastic tube and collected the samples and bandaged it and cleaned area and  made him lay straight. He attached iv on his hand...

except Rosy and Rohit they left the cabin...

Comment your ideas...

Pls tell me if you don't like my book