5

Next morning:
Edmund woke up and was confused and a bit terrified seeing his surroundings. He was in a room where there were lots of different medical equipment like injections, cabinet full of medicines, surgical instruments, etc. and a dentist chair with stirrups

 He tried to move, but soon realized that his hands and legs were tied

. He tried to move, but soon realized that his hands and legs were tied.

He panicked and started shouting

Ed: Help! Somebody help me!
Just then, Allen, Aron and Rosy entered the room

Al: Oh! You are awake! Good, good!
Ed: (angrily) So you are the one who kidnapped me. Wait till my dad comes here with the police. What are you looking at? Open my hands and legs right now.
Ar: (looking at Allen with a sigh) We have our work cut-out. (turning to Edmund) Anyways, now that you are up, do you want to use the toilet before we take you for your bath?
Ed: Why would you take me for a bath? I said open my hands or you won’t like the consequences.
Ar: (in a stern tone) This is the last time I am asking. Do you want to use the toilet?

Edmund didn’t reply and started struggling to get out of the restraints. Allen just shook his head and went towards the medicine cabinet. He started preparing a shot.

R: What is that, Allen?Al: We have a lot of other patients to handle, Rosy

Al: We have a lot of other patients to handle, Rosy. And this guy here is not going to make our work easier. So, I am doing that for us.
Aron and Rosy nodded and went on to hold Edmund down.
Ed: Hey, hey… what… what are you doing? Leave me… leave me…

He tried to struggle but wasn’t able to. Allen lifted his gown from the side, rubbed the alcohol pad on his thigh and injected the shot, causing Edmund to scream. Soon enough, he felt his body turning heavy. He tried to speak but even his tongue felt heavy.

Ar: A muscle relaxer! That’s good!
Rosy looked a bit sceptical, but Allen assured her.
Al: Don’t worry, Rosy. The effect will wear off after an hour or so. And he would be all ready for the further tests.
Rosy nodded and went to inform Dr. J while Allen and Aron shifted him to a wheelchair and took him to the common bathroom

 There, they took him to one of the stalls that had no curtains but restraints on the curtain poles

. There, they took him to one of the stalls that had no curtains but restraints on the curtain poles. They removed Edmund’s gown and secured his wrists and ankles to the poles. Edmund could see the other male patients and nurses who were coming and going. All of them were looking at him and snickering among themselves, while Allen and Aron scrubbed and bathed him thoroughly. Edmund felt extremely helpless and was in tears. Once done, they dried him thoroughly, removed the restraints and put on a new hospital gown. He was shifted back to the room post that.

To be continued ❤️❤️