6

TIMESKIP:
Edmund was now able to move his hands and legs, but unfortunately, he was again restrained to the bed and had an oxygen mask strapped to his mouth. An IV line was also connected with the needle sticking out from the back of his palm. Soon, Dr. J entered his room along with Rosy, Allen and Aron.

Dr. J: (fake sweet tone) How are you feeling today, Little Eddy?
Edmund tried to say something but wasn’t able to because of the mask. Dr. J signalled Aron to remove the same to which Aron complied.
Ed: (angrily) First, I am not little. I am 17. And second, what am I doing here? Where is my dad and mom?
Dr. J: Tsk, tsk. That’s not how you talk to elders, little Eddy. Anyways, your dad admitted you here yesterday. You were vomiting a lot and fainted after that. We already did a few tests on you yesterday. Speaking of which… Rosy, what about his blood test reports?
R: They arrived, Dr. His blood contains heavy amounts of alcohol and has low sugar levels and vitamin deficiency.
Dr. J: Hmm… Ok, so Edmund, you will be staying here for 5-6 days for your treatment. And you have to complete full course of treatment. No leaving it in the middle. (looking towards Allen and Aron) Before starting with the treatment, is he done with his morning chores?
Al: We did give him a bath, Dr. But he has used the toilet. Also, while giving him a bath, I found his lower abdomen a bit hard.
Dr. J: Is it? Tell me Eddy, when was the last time you used the toilet?
Ed: And why will I tell you that?
Dr. J: (sternly) Answer me, Edmund.
However, Edmund remained defiantly silent. Though he was a bit scared of the doctor and nurses but was not ready to bend to their will.
Dr. J: I see. So you want it to be the hard way then. So be it. Rosy, get me two glycerin suppositories and lube from the cabinet. Allen, Aron, get him in the position please.

Rosy immediately went and brought the required materials along with gloves handing them over to Dr. J. Allen and Aron secured Edmund’s both restraints on one side of the bed, making him lie on the side. Both of them then held him tightly.

Ed: What… what are you doing now? Leave me… I said, leave me

Ignoring his shouts, Dr. J sat on the opposite side facing his butt. He wore the gloves and gestured Rosy to spread his butt cheeks. He took the lube and applied it on Edmund’s anus. He inserted his finger inside his anus, causing Edmund to jerk and scream. Dr. J then inserted the suppositories one by one and pushed a well-lubricated butt plug inside. Once done, he removed his gloves while Allen, Aron and Rosy left Edmund and made him lay straight.

Ed: What have you put inside me, you crazy doctor? Take it out… It’s uncomfortable.
Dr. J: My, my… We seriously need an attitude checker for you. And this will definitely give you one.

Saying this, all of them left for their works. In a few minutes, Edmund felt his stomach cramping. At first, they were mild but soon enough, their intensity increased. The pain made him helpless and again tears gathered in his eyes and started falling down his cheeks. He somehow turned to his side and drew his knees towards his chest as much as he was able to with the restraints. Just then, Dr. J entered with Rosy and saw his position.

Dr. J: Hmm… Seems like the suppositories have done their work.
Ed: (angrily with tears) Leave me right now. I want to use the toilet. Remove these.
Dr. J: Ah! Still the same attitude I see, huh? Is that how you ask for help? Rosy, get Allen and Aron and also ask Harry to come with a medium paddle.

Rosy nodded and went to call them while Edmund kept shouting to release him. Soon enough, Allen and Aron entered followed by Harry, who had the paddle in his hand. Edmund’s eyes widened seeing the spanking paddle.

 Edmund’s eyes widened seeing the spanking paddle

Ed: Wh… why have you brought that?
Dr. J: Harry, little Eddy here doesn’t understand how to control his mouth and ask for help. Give him 5 strokes on each of his butt so that he understands.
Ed: No… no…
H: Of course, Dr. Allen and Aron, please make him lay on his stomach and lift his gown.

Allen and Aron forcefully made him lay on his stomach and held him down. And then Harry started spanking him with the paddle, causing Edmund to scream his lungs out. The pain from the spanking along with the stomach cramps was too much for him. Harry finished spanking him, leaving Edmund in a crying mess.

Dr. J: So little Eddy, what do we say now? What is the magic word?
Ed: Can (hiccup) can you (hiccup) can you please release me? (hiccup) I (hiccup) I need to (hiccup) use the (hiccup) use the toilet.
Dr. J: Excellent! Allen, help him to the toilet please.

Allen nodded and helped Edmund get up from the bed and move the toilet. Edmund did his business there and came out. However, he was confused seeing the equipment lying on the table beside his bed.

Dr. J: Come on, now little Eddy! Lie down on the bed to your side so that we can start with your enema.
Ed: No… no… I don’t want an enema… no…

Edmund tried to go back but was soon held by Allen and Aron and brought to the bed. They forcefully made him lay on his side and lifted his gown. Rosy spread his butt cheeks

 Rosy spread his butt cheeks

and Dr. J inserted his finger with lube to spread it. Then he took the lubricated enema tube and started pushing it inside his rectum. Edmund was crying and screaming but everyone just ignored it. Soon the warm water started gushing inside his bowels. This stomach area slowly started inflating with the water and Edmund started feeling full.

Ed: Please… please remove it… I am full… please…
Dr. J: Nonsense! You are getting the full bag, little Eddy. There is still half bag left.

Edmund kept crying till the bag was empty. Dr. J immediately removed the tube and replaced it with a butt plug. Edmund was horrified as he thought that he would be able to relieve himself immediately after that.
Ed: Please… I need to use the toilet. I can’t hold it.

Dr. J: (removing his gloves and going to wash his hands) Well, it’s not my fault. You will be holding it for 30 minutes as you have been disrespectful since morning. This is your punishment. Bear it.
Saying this, all of them left the room, leaving behind a crying Edmund.

To be continued ❤️❤️