8

In Afternoon:
Edmund was lying on his bed, staring at the ceiling. He was done with his lunch which was brought by Rosy, and she told him to remain awake as Dr. J would be coming to give him his medicines. His butt was throbbing with pain from the spanking. Just then, Dr. J entered his room along with Rosy.

Dr. J: Hello little Eddy! Done with your lunch?
Ed: (in low tone) Yes doctor.
Dr. J: Good. Rosy, prepare his medicines please.

Rosy nodded and went on to do the same. She took out the vitamin and antibiotic vials and started preparing the injections. Both the needles were thicker and longer than the normal injections. Edmund was horrified seeing them.

 Edmund was horrified seeing them

Dr. J: Come on, little Eddy. Turn to your side. We need to give you your medicines.

Edmund was more scared knowing that the injections would go in his butt.

Ed: Please Dr… please give me oral medicines. I’ll have them all without any tantrums.
Dr. J: Oh Edmund… There will be no oral medicines for you. You will be only getting injections. So be quiet and take them like a good boy.
Ed: No… no, I won’t take them… no…

He started struggling to get out of the restraints.

Dr. J just sighed and pressed the nurse call button. In a few minutes, Allen and Aron entered the room. Seeing them, Edmund got more scared and started screaming and shouting more. Allen and Aron ignored him and made him turn forcefully. Dr. J lifted his gown to reveal his dull red butt. Dr. J just smirked seeing that.

Dr. J: This wouldn’t have been the case if you would have been a good boy, Eddy. Bad boys are to be punished to turn them into good boys.

Saying this, Dr. J pressed at some places on his right butt to find the perfect place for injecting. Edmund was screaming in pain at each pressure. Finding a place, Dr. J wiped it with an alcohol pad and inserted the long needle of vitamin shot deep into his skin. Edmund screamed his lungs out at that. Dr. J started pushing the plunger slowly. As the medicine entered his butt, it started burning. The pain Edmund was feeling, was amplified by this, causing him to shout more.

Ed: (shouting) Take it out please… it’s… it’s hurting… please take it out…

Since it was a heavy dose, it was taking time to inject fully. After a minute, Dr. J removed the injection and started rubbing it roughly to spread the medicine. Edmund was exhausted from all the screaming and was lying limp on the bed. Soon he felt pressures on his left butt and he gasped.

Ed: (sobbing heavily) Please… please Dr… No more… I can’t take it now… I’ll… I’ll take the next one in the evening.
Dr. J: (wiping his left butt with alcohol pad) Don’t make a fuss now, Edmund. You are getting the injection now itself. As it is, this is your afternoon dose. You will be getting another dose at night.
Ed: (shouting again) No… please no…

Ignoring him, Dr. J injected the second long needle of antibiotic shot deep into his skin and started pushing the plunger slowly. Edmund tried to thrash his limbs in pain while screaming, causing the nurses to hold him more tightly. Dr. J removed the needle after some time and rubbed the injected spot. Then Rosy bandaged both the spots and Allen and Aron left him. Edmund was already exhausted to the extreme from all the screaming and crying and fell into a painful slumber. Dr. J left the room along with the nurses.

That day, at night after dinner, they again gave him his shots. Edmund was in terrible pain after that, so Dr. J, to show some mercy, asked Rosy to apply cooling cream to his butt. Edmund got some relief from that and went to sleep.

To be continued ❤️❤️