Chapter 405 - 406

Chapter 405

Yao Guanglin frowned slightly, "Does anyone think Tang Ming is bad? Is he unfilial? Are you unbalanced and unconvinced?" Lin Fen shook his head, "You are overthinking. In the manor, Tang Ming and the others are the ones everyone admires the most. It’s just because they don’t know about it and they don’t know how to refute it when others say it. Should we say it?”

Yao Guanglin chuckled, “As expected of people from our manor, you can tell from such small things. " Come out of the manor to unite."

"If that's the case, let's talk about it in secret. It's not a secret anyway. It's okay to talk about it. Just do it and I'll mention it to Tang Ming and the others."

Lin Fen, "Okay, I will let you briefly explain this matter now. I really hope that those behind it can stop it. Once Tang Ming is really angered, if they take action themselves... it may not be that simple. "

Yao Guanglin said, "It's okay, they can't blame others for committing suicide."

The manor was calm, but Tang Jianshan and the others looked very bad. Tang slapped the table on his shoulder, knocking a cup off the table. On the ground, broken.

The boiling water inside spilled on the ground, forming a puddle.

"Who spread the news? Is it fun for this to spread? Do you think it's good? Do you know why we fell out with Tang Ming? Do you know?"

"What if this spreads to Tang Ming? In his ears, he asked Captain Yi angrily, "What should we do if we are driven away?"

Tang Chengjun was very aggrieved, "Dad, I didn't say this. If I had that idea, I would have said it a long time ago. How could I wait until now?" Don’t you know what I’m thinking?”

An Ruolin also tried to persuade her, “Yes, the child has always been obedient. I don’t believe that he said this. Don’t be too angry. Maybe it was Han Yu who had conflicts with his son before. "

Didn't Han Yu treat Tang Ming very badly before? Now that he knows we are here, he may want to take revenge. After all, the woman he liked ended up with him." Our son is together, and his son is better than him, so he is jealous of Cheng Jun. "

Tang Jianshan actually thought the same way. That Han Yu was really disgusting. He actually used such a trick to deal with them. "Now tell me what you are going to do. What should we do? "

There has been no movement at the manor so far, but those who often patrol will stare at them with indifferent eyes until they are no longer visible. Not only him, but also An Ruolin and Tang Chengjun and An Mei both felt this way.

An Ruolin and Tang Chengjun didn't know what to do. The whole family looked gloomy, but An Mei seemed to be sitting obediently with her head down, but she felt good in her heart. The first step of her plan was successful.

Soon everyone in the entire small base will know that they are Tang Ming's relatives, and that Tang Jianshan is Tang Ming's biological father. Even if they fall out now, if something happens to his biological father, Tang Ming will definitely not sit idly by.

Although An Ruolin was a stepmother, she was still his biological father's wife and a blood-related half-brother. An Mei felt that people at the small base were looking at her with a look of inquiry recently.

That's great, isn't it? In this way, their status in the small base will definitely be different in the future. At least people like Han Yu will not dare to provoke them again.

As for Tang Ming's revenge? Let them go back to the capital base? This is simply impossible. If their family is really forced to leave the small base because of this incident, this is what Tang Ming doesn't want to see, right?