Chapter 349 - 350

Chapter 349

The first person they saw sleeping outside was a very old man in his fifties or sixties. When they saw this old man, he lived behind a house made of cement bricks, etc. The kind of house built against the wall for a dog to live in. But now there is a person living inside, and the small house built next to the big house is only about three or four square meters in size.

When they just saw the old man, they happened to see the back door of the big house near the small house open. A pancake as hard as turning around was thrown in front of the little house.

The old man inside immediately picked it up, but it was still wet from the rain. Fortunately, the pancake was already very hard. A little moisture would make it better to bite, but...

they saw that the old man cherished it after picking it up. After looking at it for a few times, I finally tore off the part that was caught by the rain and ate it bit by bit. I kept the still dry part inside, probably to wait until tomorrow to eat?

The only good thing about this small house is that it doesn't leak, but the old man uses a pile of discarded dirty clothes to keep warm, and there isn't even a quilt. Fortunately, there are quite a lot of dirty clothes, so the old man sleeps in it. Not enough to freeze to death inside.

But it won't be any better.

Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan looked at each other coldly and said, "People who can afford such a big house still live in such a place as an old man?"

And it's fair and aboveboard, because anyone can pass through the small alley next to it. Come inside.

Seeing the situation here, so... From this, it can be speculated that this situation is relatively common in the D city base?

Tang Ming said, "It has nothing to do with us, let's go."

So what if they have that intention? The whole base is taking things for granted. Do they want to change this base with just the power of two people?

impossible.

Then they visited many places and finally discovered that this situation was indeed relatively common.

Tang Ming said, "Tianlan, I think this can save us a lot of effort in finding suitable candidates. These abandoned people are the candidates we need."

Tang Tianlan said, "What do you think of this?"

It was already past ten o'clock in the evening, but they were quarreling when they saw the back door where a certain family had built a small house against the wall.

It's a man and two women. The two women have two children respectively.

Man, "I said, I will not raise a child that is not mine! If anyone wants to keep the child, get out of here!

"

Woman 1, "But you said before that both I and the child are happy to raise it, why now? Will..."

Woman 2, "Yeah, that's not what you said before. You said you like children very much. As long as the two of us follow you, you will help us raise children. Now we only have less than three. Yue, don't you accept it?"

Man, "Oh! How about I just don't accept it? Anyway, I will give you two choices now. The first one is to leave these two children here, or you can live with me. If so, the four of you will get out of here together, you won't even be able to live in the small house in the back!"

Then they started to argue again, but they finally reached a consensus that the one who threw the two children in the back had nothing. In an empty little room.