Chapter 142 - 143

Chapter 142

Han Yu used to always think about money and houses.

So for a while, he didn't think anything was wrong, but now he kept thinking that Lin Anxiao was different to Tang Ming, so he took a child back to raise.

In this way, does he also count as helping Tang Ming?

Now that he is in trouble, Tang Ming will definitely help him.

For example...let them enter the manor to live here, provide them with three meals a day, etc.

When the time comes...they just need to enjoy life here.

But unfortunately, their fantasy seemed destined to fail from the beginning.

Because at the beginning, all Han Yu wanted to do was to take Lu Yingying around twice outside the gate.

Because there is surveillance here, people inside can definitely see them.

After those people saw them, they didn't know what to do, so they must ask Tang Ming or Tang Tianlan for instructions.

Or Qian Duobei, who always thought he was poor, but was actually very rich.

It's just that there's still no movement after all this time, which is unusual.

Either they were busy with other things and didn't pay attention, or they simply saw and knew that the two of them were outside the door now.

But I just didn't want to open the door and let them in.

Han Yu thought about it for a long time, and he didn't think it was because Tang Ming was unhappy, but because the people in the monitoring room didn't tell Tang Ming about their affairs inside, so it became like this.

In the end... Han Yu decided to agree with Lu Yingying's approach.

"Then I'll ring the doorbell. You can come with me. It's going to be a miserable day."

Lu Yingying had dressed herself up long before she came, looking pitiful.

She was originally the school beauty, but now that she is married, she looks even more charming.

In addition, she deliberately put on light makeup with most of the cosmetics used before, making her a little embarrassed. Now she seems to be able to arouse men's protectiveness and lust for her...

But I don't know if Han Yu knows it in his heart. Yes, but I agree with her dressing up this way.

If it's true, then Han Yu doesn't actually like Lu Yingying as much as he thought, right?

It's disgusting to have her dress up like this to seduce other men, hoping to arouse their sympathy and take them in. Han Yu is indeed a scum wherever he goes.

Han Yu went over and rang the doorbell. Sure enough, what Lu Yingying said was right. After ringing the doorbell, someone came to open the door for them.

But then they discovered that wasn't the case.

People came over, but he just stood inside the gate and communicated with them through the door, but had no intention of opening the door. Of course the person who comes here is Chen Anyang. As the housekeeper here, he takes care of everything.

"Good afternoon, both of you. I am the steward of this manor. If you have any questions, you can ask me."

"What are you two doing here? If you have nothing to do, please go back. This is private property and you cannot break in casually. Otherwise ..."

"There are dozens of vicious dogs inside, so I hope you know this. If you don't want to get hurt, you should go back quickly

."