Chapter 184 - 185

Chapter 184

Chen Anyang nodded, "From now on, you will work with these ten people every day. They will teach you the content of the work. As for your daily necessities, I will send you one."

"In the beginning, there was nothing. I’ll give you one for free, but if you need it later, you’ll have to work in exchange for it. That’s okay, right?"

There’s no good treatment at all because Qu Jingling was a former college classmate of Tang Ming and the others.

But Qu Jingling is indeed very satisfied now.

"Thank you, housekeeper, and thank them for me... If they didn't keep me, I might..."

She knew very well what would happen to her when she was taken back by Brother Wang. She will be played with by Brother Wang, and then she may feel that she is too dirty to be given away, so she will be given to the people under his command. Anyone who wants her can come...

Qu Jingling feels terrible just thinking about it now. Even Dubacillus himself was trembling all over.

Although it is said that she has to work here, she has paid for her labor in exchange for what she needs. It is not what Tang Ming and others gave to her. She does not feel guilty at all when she takes it, and she does not need to act based on others' faces. There is nothing worse than this. Good thing now.

Seeing that she had indeed accepted the job, Chen Anyang nodded and said: "Then I'll leave first. Someone will bring you things later, daily necessities, kitchen seasonings, and food. We will send you some fruits and vegetables to help you spend this period of time. Of course, there will also be some clothes and gadgets, including refrigerators and appliances."

Qu Jingling nodded, "Okay. , Thank you, Butler Chen, I will definitely stay here well and never cause any trouble to the manor."

Chen Anyang also had a lot of things to arrange, so he didn't stay here for long, but took the key to this room. He left quickly after handing it to Qu Jingling.

Qu Jingling slumped down on the bed after closing the door. She was really... she was so tired when she was with Brother Wang...

She was thinking about why she was still alive all the time. Her dignity was all gone. At that time, Brother Wang came up. When she was young, she wanted to avoid suspicion, so she made herself wear underwear, but usually...

that woman wouldn't wear anything for herself, and often...

those scenes made her feel sick when she recalled them. It's so disgusting that there are still such people in this world... If that woman were standing in front of her now, she would pick up a knife and stab her to death without hesitation.

But...it's not like there's no chance at all.

It seems that I heard the conversation between her and Brother Wang before, will she still come to the manor in the future?

And the target is still a person named Yao. Isn’t the person named Yao in this manor the same as Yao Guanglin? What a huge appetite...I just don’t know if I can eat it all.

If she really succeeds then, her chance will come, so she hopes that woman can come to the manor.

Brother Wang returned to his room. When he saw the familiar scene, he always felt that he had passed through a difficult time and had to survive the disaster... It felt really different!

This time the difficulty is over, and there will definitely be no problem after that.

Fortunately, this beauty sent her to the right person. If it had been two days later, the other party might have come directly to seek revenge. By then, she would no longer be just a simple woman.